1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Your room

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tjiesam, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Tjiesam

Tjiesam Big Debut

Home Page:
    http://tjie.blog138.fc2.com/
    My room:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PC area:
    [​IMG]

2. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    That's a lovely room you've got there :D

I remade my room in February, so I've completely decided what it should look like. Unfortunately I still haven't put up any pictures on the walls yet, so it still looks a little bit boring.

My room isn't usually this tidy, I had just cleaned it when I took the pictures. Oh, and I hadn't made my bed yet (as you can see) but I have dark blue Harry Potter bed sheets. Just so you know.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The beauty corner xD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Desk. I now have a stationary computer there so it doesn't look as empty anymore :)
    [​IMG]
    (The screen shows that I'm listening to Melt x)

My bjds ^^
    [​IMG]

...aand my bookshelf with all my nerd-stuff x) I know it's not much, but it expands with time. Sorry about the bad picture, the light in my room is really terrible so I couldn't get any closer.
    [​IMG]

3. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    wow so many good stuff, i'll make some of my room(s) too as soon as possible but i need to clean them first >.<;;

4. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    I don't really have a room because of the flooding issues we had down stairs during the storm, most of the furniture got placed in my room to keep it out of the water but I keep my stuff on my desk which is fine considering that I spend more time sleeping in my chair so technically you could say it's my bedroom at the moment lol. However we're finally starting to move stuff back downstairs and I'll finally be able to utilize my room up again, so when it's finished I'll post something here. I give it a month or so.

5. Maakun

Maakun Intermediate Player

Technical Support Representative
    my blu-rays (mostly action, 3-D, and Ghibli), closet, and bed. I don't have a bed frame because I usually cram 10+ people in my room at once so I push the matress up against the wall

mini fridge, dresser (that is empty), and entertainment. 100cm 3-D LED Samsung hooked up to cable (every channel available), PS2, PS3, laptop, Wii, and sound bar, I want to get 5.1 when I move out with my GF. I have 4 PS3 controller tucked away beside my PS3 and as you might guess from the dresser I'm an avid sake drinker

misc DraQue blind box toys

Attached Files:

6. Maakun

Super Mario Bros. Choco Eggs and more DraQue blind box toys. I've been collecting Choco Eggs since 2008 when my GF (at the time) bought me 4 of them for Valentines day, and we already had bought 2 before, so I figured why not try and get them all. There have been Super Mario Bros. series 1+2+3, and New Super Mario Bros. series 1+2+3, I've gotten all but around maybe 10, mostly the limited ones (1 in 80 chance?) and some colour variations. Also a reprint of the Hudson Shooting Watch, I love it!

The Mario and Luigi were bought from a different GF when I was living in Korea, she'd come visit me every month and bring me mass amounts of Super Mario Bros. related things, the DragQue Collection for Wii was an X-mas GF from another ex, and the drinks I bought the last time I was in Japan

My room is fairly small and empty because I only use it for gatherings, playing games, watching movies, using the computer, and sleeping. I don't spend too much time at home, but I prefer to be comfortable when I do. I have many clothes but they are all in my closet, and yes my room is usually this clean.

Attached Files:

7. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

My room isn't terribly interesting because most of what I do is on the computer and most of my possessions have either been sold through the years or are in storage (I like to pack light and live off little). However, I decided to participate anyway. : )

My bookshelf with the majority of my figurines, video games, and books.
    [​IMG]

My smaller shelf with all of my movies/tv, as well as my software and special editions (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Metal Gear Solid 4).
    [​IMG]

One of the more impressive parts of my room: my recording setup. You can also see a few of my larger figurines that I put separate from the others.
    [​IMG]

And finally: my battle station. A custom tower running Windows 7, two studio monitors/speakers, and two 24" displays (the one on the right is a monitor and the one on the left is a TV that also has the Wii and PS3 hooked up to it).
    [​IMG]

Just as an extra, I just recently bought this custom mousepad. The image is an image I put together in Photoshop with the Miku Append box art and lots of manipulation. It's what I use for all my backgrounds and banners.
    [​IMG]

8. Maakun

The only thing I thought of when I saw your first pic Japes is "DAMN HE HAS TWO WAVEBIRDS!" haha

I have 4 GCN controllers, but they are all wired, I envy you.

9. Maakun

not to be rude, but entirely out of curiousity...what do girls say when you bring them back to your place hisokeee?

10. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

I would like to know the answer to this as well, lol.

11. hisokeee

hisokeee Intermediate Player

its simple, i don't aha, only female friends I'm not the kinda guy that brings girls back home to sleep with.

12. Maakun

even if you're not sleeping with them haha

all my friends are Japanese, I don't know any Canadians, and for some reason they aren't scared off by my Super Mario and DraQue figures (although I guess I'm what you call a very light collector) however if I had that on my walls I don't even think girls would go in my room regardless if I'm going to sleep with them or not.

13. hisokeee

hisokeee Intermediate Player

lol thats what you meant, my female friends already know im into that so its no shocker to them, i wouldn't be bringing any female friends i know that don't know that part of me anyways

14. Maakun

you're a clever guy

different lifestyle from me but I love to see how everyone else unwinds