1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Archived where did my level go?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sprites, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprites

Sprites DI(v)A de Platine

it's kinda disappointing to have a notification that i reached level 15 and in my profile...
    well it is not. what happened?
    [​IMG]

2. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    #2 MikuHatsune, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    I just added a few more trophies for post counter. Since I previously tried to use a 5pts. interval (5, 10, 15, 20, ...) for each trophy the higher trophies would give too much points at once so i changed their worth to 10 pts each until 750 posts and from 1000 points and so on 20pts each until 2500 posts (25pts). all trophies over 2500 posts are legacy trophies (0pts).
    In addition i lowered the score of the 39, 1337, 3939 and 9001 posts trophy to 5 pts each.

So maybe you just reached a new level but with the change I did you lost a level right afterwards.... sorry about that but if i'd keep the other interval, the 2500 posts trophy for example would give 50 pts at once and you'd probably skip a whole level by unlocking that one.

EDIT: There you go, now you're Level 16 since the new medals are now recognized. ;)

Detailed list below:
    Unbenanntd-1.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.