1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

What are your hopes for PDf 2nd?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Dyspnia, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    Similar to another thread I had about the localization of PDF,
    What are your hopes for PDf 2nd?

Mine:
    No more anti-aliasing, please... pleaaaase?
    For the returning songs, it's a most likely but, I'd like to see an alternate ending to these PVs. Imagine one for the awesome song of Romeo and Cinderella... the possibilities...
    More involvement from the other Cryptons this time. Yes, I understand Miku is the cause of all the success that Vocaloid has but just a bit more love for the others (like MEIKO, I love MEIKO... More MEIKO please?)
    More DLC than f's.
    I'd like to see the PS3 and Vita ver. of this game get released at the same time this time... I don't wanna wait months for a game I already have. And if they ARE going to do this again regardless, make some pretty big changes between the two so I feel like it's worth something.
    Better EDIT PV mode (always room for improvement) and more capabilities when it comes to sharing EDITs.
    We're most likely not getting ALL the original PSP songs of course, but I'd really love to see some good classic outfits come back (I'd really like to see Fluffy Coat, Autumn, and Lorelei come back.)
    Speaking of outfits, I'd love to see some more... outgoing designs in 2nd. After unlocking every module in f, it seemed like... something I'd find in my closet (if I was a girl and liked fashion... a lot). The PSP games had some really AWESOME OUTGOING modules (look at Fairy for god sakes xD).
    Last one on outfits: Some modules for Haku, Neru, and Teto besides the オリジナル ones please?
    More features with the Diva Rooms.

2. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

I would LOVE an AR mode of the DIVA Rooms.
    Imagine a Vocaloid playing Jankenpon with you on your keyboard.

3. chaoelite

chaoelite I'll make you do the MikuMiku!

for PS3 ver I'd like to see DT/Arcade style models with the new facial expressions intact with the better models that was a big let down on PS3 ver of F but maybe i can't have my cake and ice cream both

4. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Very, very few returning songs/PVs. I liked that the F PVs had all become significantly more cinematic. I'd hate to go too far backwards just for the sake of having some popular old songs we've already played a million times.

Honestly, not going to happen. They're going to stick with the new F style. Even the arcade version is getting changed over to the F style with Future Tone.

...And I hate the old creepy HD models anyway.

5. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student
    This one is an almost lost-cause, but I want to see if they use the models from Mikupa or DAIBA de DIVA on PS3. Probably not gonna happen, but I love those models, and would love to see it happen. Also, these are songs I am hoping for and/or expect to appear in the game, my own guesses backed up by concerts and circulation on NND.

Two-Breaths Walking is something I was surprised to not make an appearance in either of the two games above. And I was also surprised it was not the 'launch title' for the game, but instead, Daybreak Arrival. I love that song though, so it's all good. This song is almost a given, in my mind. I will, once again, be very surprised if it does not make an appearance at some point.

Rotten Heresy and Chocolate. Over 1,000,000 views on NND, not an appearance at either a concert or a game. Maybe because the song has censor bleeps. But come on, they included Ee? Aa, Sou and MEGANE, and actually removed the censor bleep in EAS during the concerts. And come on, Sega, give Pinocchio-P a chance to get in. Well, he sort of got in through Kamikyoku, but I need to see one of his own songs.

Touhi Care. I know Denparadigm was included in AC because of the contest, but I want some more lumo in Diva.

Albino, another one that has been played at Mikupa from the beginning and never included.

Snow White Princess for the same reason.

6. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I hear Sony are working more on dual-compatible games (games that play on both the Vita and PS3) so that you can easily choose which console to play on. This would mean a simultaneous release for both versions (I hope) and have the same content on both consoles. I don't own a Vita but it's a win-win for people who own both.

The F-style seems to be the model of choice, even future concerts will use it (to my dismay... it gets tiresome looking at that model after hours of playing, I found the live-models very interesting to watch and more realistic) but at least (I hope) the graphics will be improved with better/more realistic facial expressions and hair/clothing movement (what was that talk about better hair movement in F? That was laughable) and more interesting PVs. I like the thing they've got going with actual music videos relevant to the song so that you want to watch them in PV mode. Though I hope they aren't too distracting since it can make gameplay more difficult.

As for songs, I'm not the biggest Vocaloid fan out there and I discovered 99% of all songs from the PD-series, I started playing after having heard 2 songs and even since then I've only found a couple more songs outside the games that I even remember how they go. Also I don't want to hear them before-hand anymore (like I did with F, I listened to them on repeat before getting the game... big mistake). I miss picking up the first game and trying my luck at playing a song I'd never heard before, never seen the video or the modules before. It was interesting and want to relive the feeling.

But songs I could image:

ReAct (continuation of Acute with Miku, Rin and Len)
    Shiroi Yuki no Princess wa (ever since I heard it at a consert and saw it in Arcade I've loved it, I'm actually trying to make a PV for it right now xD)
    (if this exists, I don't know) a continuation on From Y to Y and Starduster, I thought those songs were very beautiful and the creator is talented with emotional songs EDIT apparently he wrote No Logic, I wouldn't mind that ;D It's featured in Arcade and Mirai after all.
    Matryoshka (if they get hold of Gumi that is :P which probably won't happen)

As for old songs, I'd like Meltdown and Cantarella ^^

And no matter what song it is I want more than 1 or 2 songs for Kaito and Meiko, I find the amount of songs for each person extremely unfair. I don't like that Miku gets half the songs and the rest need to be plit between 5 people with Rin getting 2nd most (I'm not complaining there though XD), Len and Luka sharing 3rd place and poor Kaito and Meiko barely getting 2 songs each. When there are almost 40 songs they should get more attention than that. Miku is the most famous one, yes, but she is also stealing the spotlight from the rest when they actually have a chance to shine.

7. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Oh, I thought of another thing I want: Eazy Dance. Sega plz. Plz Sega.

8. Xiphon

Xiphon Newbie Player

IT Technical Support
    I just want there to be loads of new songs and not songs that have already made an appearance in the other PD games.
    I would like to see more songs by AVTechno! Re : ng

9. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Real 10 Star songs, please =_= (and more, LOL)
    SMF is fun, but disappoints me on difficult.

And all songs now with Off vocals too, not some without :|

I also hope they make Edit Mode a little bit easy-friendly since somehow it's very difficult for me to do an PV. It was quite easy to do on the older games but f/F ... till now I still don't get many things >_<

Song choice? Hard to tell for me since most of the songs i like were already in the games. I prefer to have some Arcade Songs since I like many of them too ...

10. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

I thought all the songs in F HAD off-vocals...

11. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Returning songs are nice but in all honesty what I would really like to see a full selection of song packs that you can download to add to the game, containing songs from all the other games so then you have the freedom to play your favourites. I suppose that is just wishful thinking though huh? Wll on the plus side I guess this means one more games for my PS3, so that will be three at least that I own.

12. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    I think Magic is pointing out that Nostalgic and DYE have no off Vocals in f/F while all the others do. Even ripping in the files tells us that those songs have nothing but one simple track. I agree, it would be nice to see ALL songs have them this time.

13. Maakun

Maakun Intermediate Player

Technical Support Representative
    more of the same

Taiko no Tatsujin is the exact same game with new outfits and songs and it's still fun as ever (with exception to the Classical songs because I've been forced to play them 4x each time for gold crowns and the same song are in every game). Why fix it if it's not broken?

14. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Han Ken Pon and more interactions with Vocaloids in their rooms. Maybe more mini games?

15. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

初音ミク only. END OF STORY.

Joke aside, I do hope some songs from f return just like some songs did in Project Diva 2nd, as well with new button inputs. Hopefully DLC from f will be compatible with the game. I have also mentioned that the returning previous songs from PSP games should come with alternate ending when clearing chance time from what I mentioned in the news thread. Other than that, I want to see the new surprises that come with the game! *laughs*

16. ReChii

ReChii Big Debut

My hopes on PDF2nd?

- A better graphic and expression drawing .. Like Do Iu Kotonano, the >.< expression of Miku is just unnatural ..
    - A beatmap (or whatever it's called) remade of good songs available on PD series.. Like Dear, Kokoro, Promise, Genjitsutouhi-P's works ..
    - A possible beatmap (or whatever it's called) to beat. I'm quite satisfied with Sadistic. Music Factory because it's still beatable. But take a look at Gekishou. For me it's plain IMPOSSIBLE!
    - Sega has to publish some of Pinocchio-P's work! There are two songs that I know, eight hundred and Ningen Nanka Kirai! But maybe the second one wouldn't be published, since the song's meaning is not too friendly.
    - No more DLC contents for PS3. I'm satisfied with how PDF doesn't come out with DLC contents..
    - A lot of songs to play won't hurt right? If possible I would like PDF2nd to have at least 50 songs LOL

17. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student
    Definitely, PinocchioP is one of my favorites. If there's only 2 songs you know, just take a look at his Mylist on NND, he has about 40+ songs, and they're all pretty great. I suggest giving them all a listen at least once.

18. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

I would be a very sad panda if they changed the >.< expression on Miku ;-;

19. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com
    Less attention on Miku....I know its HATSUNE MIKU Project Diva but Miku seems to get all the good stuff so balance out the ratio of songs beyween Miku and the others.

Maybe a replay feature? Might be impossible or a bit much but it would be awesome for recording gameplays!

Let the EDIT MODE allow 4 vocaloids on screen for the PS3 version since I do nit know if would work out well on the vita when making EDITS.

Lastly, a sojg cover option like with the DS game where some songs can be sung by other Vocaloids.

20. Xiphon

Xiphon Newbie Player

IT Technical Support
    I say about 80% Miku songs and more GUMI songs if possible. Just not a fan of the other Vocaloids :)