1. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Thread Welcome Topic - Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Community' started by Suyo, Oct 30, 2011.

1. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    Welcome to all the new members.

Wow RayGirl, this is the most complete introduction, I'm really impressed.
    Of course I can't answer your main question about life but I can tell you something, the fact of being interested in something like rythm game, or music helps you to find yourself. I always have been passionated about japanese sound, manga and more recently rythm games and it helped me keeping my shinny personal guideline (in a tasteless adult world). Take care of you.

2. RayGirl

RayGirl Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    Thanks nofutur. I really love playing and listening to music. It keeps me alive whenever I feel upset about myself. Every time I play or listen to some music, I’m glad that I was able to feel about their feelings and how is like living in this world.

3. Bad Egg

Bad Egg Project DIVA on Nintendo Switch plz!

Tsar of Mikutopia
    Home Page:
    Yo, I'm Bad Egg.
    Some of you maybe recognize my avatar, which is ZAR-PARTY's Miku-loving cat Murzik, from Vocaverse.net and PlayStation Communities. In fact, I am ZAR-PARTY.
    Bad Egg is my gaming nickname, ZAR-PARTY is my artist name. I'm a Hatsune Miku fan since May 21st of 2015. God, I really love her!

My first rhythm game was Project mirai DX. Previously, I mostly played JRPGs, adventure and racing games. Today I play Nintendo Switch and mobile rhythm games a lot because I'm always on the go.
    My favorite franchises are
    • Project DIVA
    • Pokémon
    • The Legend of Zelda
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia
    • Xenoblade Chronicles
    I came here because of Project DIVA F 2nd edits. Now that I'm here, I will light the forums up for you. I'm that guy who posts the most on Vocaverse.

I'm fluent in Russian, German and English. Learning Japanese since 2016. I know enough to understand games in Japanese but my kanji lexicon is small.

Going to Miku Expo Europe in Paris and Cologne.

infinity likes this.
  4. Kasumi

Kasumi OH NO I LOST THE LAST NOTE!

Hello there, and I am Kasumi!

I am a on/off Hatsune Miku fan! (I change interests) My favorite rhythm games by far would be Project Diva, Rhythm Heaven, O2Jam and osu!

I love creating Custom DLC for the PSP Project Diva Games, and (i am secretly wishing for a ps3) Mostly, you will see me talk about Custom DLC and other stuff.

Because I just realized a while back that I had a PSP, I got Project Diva 2nd, 1st then Extend. Now I nearly bring my PSP everywhere.

Of course, I play other games too like:
    • Pokémon
    • The Legend of Zelda
    • World of Goo
    • Mario Kart
    • Splatoon
    • and many more!
    What is my favorite Vocaloid song? Either Ai Kotoba, Ura-Omote Lovers or Rolling Girl
    My favorite module/costume from Project Diva is Conflict or the P-Styles, and Miku Swimwear B (the ponytail looks nice)

I understand Filipino (I AM one), English, and Japanese. (Hiragana, Katakana and SOME Kanji)

愛言葉... (what is that lyrics like, at the end that appear but Miku doesn't sing?)

5. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    Ai kotoba, I really love the constant bass and the second version as well.

Oh I forgot, hi guys ゚・:*。(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε

6. Dionaea95

Dionaea95 Welcome to DIVA!

Hello I am an old diva player who just recently joined this forum, I used to edit on wiki a few years back (f/f2 period).
    I am 23 yo and live in italy, I play all kinds of music games plus some other stuff, also I was looking to join discord but invite seems expired, can anyone send me an invitation? Or oyu can contact me Dionaea95#1119

7. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Welcome to the new members