1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Thread Welcome Topic - Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Community' started by Suyo, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Hello! I'm Usurp3r, I've liked Vocaloids for years now, but only recently got into Project Diva. I've started with X, have played a bit of F and F2, and am now planning on getting my way through Future Tone.
    I'm fairly new to rythm games, I started with osu about one month ago, but I've figured they are a lot more fun than I thought they would be at first.
    Very glad to join the Project Diva community!

AppleArcade120 likes this.
  2. Welcome Usurp3r, glad to see you here. Sounds like you have a lot of Project Diva playing ahead of you!

AppleArcade120 likes this.
  3. Hi Projectdiva.net! I'm AppleArcade120, and I love to play Project DIVA for fun! I have never got a perfect, and I am thinking of playing the PSP Project DIVA games, but on a PSP GO... I have never been successful in any attemps at that, so if anyone can help me with that goal, then that would be great! I have a YouTube channel, that is called AppleArcade120, where I play games! I hope to be active here often, especially on this thread: https://projectdiva.net/community/threads/the-project-diva-lets-play-thread.718/
    I hope to have lots of fun here!

4. Welcome to the group AppleArcade120!

5. I'm not a new member but I don't think I ever introduced myself and I haven't been on this site for years.

Well, hopefully there's still some active members around. I plan to be pretty active on here this time, but it'll be hard if not many other people are active.
    To the people who are still active or who lurk, nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along.

Oh, and I've been a big of fan of the PD games and Miku for years now. I don't really like anime or things along those lines, but Vocaloid is one of the few things that I still enjoy to this day and feel a sort of nostlagia for.
    I also play games when I can, so hopefully we can get a decent gaming discussion going on in this forum.

So, again, nice to meet you all.

ajs2677 likes this.
  6. Nice to meet you Safros, hope we can get some good conversations going here!

Safros likes this.
  7. So there are still a few people posting. Nice to meet you too.

ajs2677 likes this.
  8. We are working on making these Forums more active, a little bit at a time. This is why we have been making some additions recently.

ajs2677 likes this.
  9. Hola mi nombre es urabe y soy un nuevo miembro, me gustan los Vocaloid desde hace un par de años y mis preferidos son Rin y Len un gusto conocerlos.

Safros likes this.
  10. Bienvenida and welcome to all new members on pjD.net

11. Hey guys! I've been lurking for about a month now, registered last week, hoping to be active on here c: I'm Leota, I've been into vocaloids for about 7 or 8 years! I bought Project Diva 2nd when I was 14 and played it for years. I didn't play another until I bought Project Diva X last summer and it re-sparked my love of the games!

Currently I'm playing F2nd on my Vita, and Future Tone on my PS4/Arcade.

Can't wait to get to know you all!

Safros likes this.
  12. Mucho gusto, Urabe.
    Nice to meet you, moderateTrouble.​

moderateTrouble likes this.
  13. #333 Rinandlen4lyfe, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    Well, I've been on this site for a while now but I haven't introduced myself yet so here I go.
    Some random stuff about me:
    I live in America.
    I don't play any rhythm games like project diva so far but I plan to.
    I like to draw.
    My favorite Vocaloids are Rin and Len.
    I play piano and violin and I'm planning to learn the electric guitar or at least the drums.
    I've been into vocaloid for nearly a year now. ( I discovered vocaloid around November last year)

Well, can't wait to get to know you all!

moderateTrouble and ajs2677 like this.