1. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/vxqdaG4.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Thread Welcome Topic - Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Community' started by Suyo, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    Welcome everyone! (and Alex, you're never too old here ;D)

2. Light Buster

Light Buster Big Debut

I am Light Buster, just got in Project Diva with PDf. I also play Killer Instinct, Titanfall, and Wipeout HD Fury.

3. FShadow

FShadow Welcome to DIVA!

Yo! My name is FShadow, and I'm the creator of the newest Project DIVA 1st patch. I really like visual novels and RPGs. I'm also a brony, but who cares about that, right?

4. n1tr0t0m

n1tr0t0m Newbie Player

Hello, a crazy Editor is now here :3
    I'm from germany and a "advanced" Player (good enaugh to beat hisokeee in his own edit) and Editor ,if i have luck someone here knows my name x3
    My english is not the best, so not be mean to me if i make some mistakes xD
    I like animes...and mangas...and h.....and oppai....AND OF COURSE DIVA!!

5. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com
    Welcome n1tr0t0m and don't worry about spelling errors and stuff, my english isn't perfect either. ;)

6. Minccino Kasane

Minccino Kasane Welcome to DIVA!

Student
    Omg!! n1tr0t0m was here >w< Yipi!!

7. Gamerz

Gamerz Welcome to DIVA!

Hey everyone, i'm Gamerz/Gamez/GamerzHell9137, have many names ;A;
    Diva player for quite a while and started to play F2nd once i got my PS3, its awesome.

8. FactoryTyrant39

FactoryTyrant39 Big Debut

Hi :) i'm Ale and i'm from Italy...i'm a big fan of Hatsune Miku(since 2 years ago),but i also like the others.The first DIVA game i played was Project DIVA 2nd..and since the first song i played i love those games!!I have also a PS3 and PSVita for DIVA F e F2nd(even i'm not very good at playing these..).I speak italian and english..but it's not my first language,so i'm not very good(so i can make some mistake).I hope to be accepted!^-^

9. Bhunivelze

Bhunivelze Welcome to DIVA!

Hi, i'm Bhunivelze and i'm gonna introduce myself ^w^
    So, my name is Simon, i'm 13 years old (yes i'm young) and my birthday is the 10th February, i'm french. I speak french, english (quite well) and spanish (i'm not very good because i started spanish this year).

I love VOCALOID, Project DIVA (i play in Extreme, and i've got a lot of Perfect), anime, Final Fantasy XIII trilogy (XIII-2 is the best for me), Resident Evil (anyway, i love video games).

My favorite vocaloid are : Miku, Galaco and Miriam.
    I've got Project DIVA F and F 2nd on PS3.

That's all :) bye ~

10. Emelia Kaylee

Emelia Kaylee Welcome to DIVA!

that thing
    Home Page:
    http://asdflkjhasdflkjhasdflkjhasdflkjhasdflkjhasdflkjhasdflkjhasdflkj.com/
    yo

I'm Emelia or MK

here because I know Suyo and because this is a p cool site

11. TJD_DANCER

TJD_DANCER Newbie Player

I go to school
    Hi I'm Tabitha i'm 12 years old i've been into Vocaloid since Summer 2013 in December 2013 I got more into it and got the game Project Diva F in English then I started watching an Anime called Puella Magi Madoka Magica today I watch lots of Anime and my favorites are Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, The Idol [email protected], Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon Crystal and Mermaid Melody I hope that tells you a bit about me

12. Flo

Flo Welcome to DIVA!

IT
    Home Page:
    http://flovatare.deviantart.com
    Hey everyone,

I got into Project Diva quite a bit during the last few months, starting with the PSP titles and updating to F two weeks ago. I'm currently trying to elevate my game (going "extreme" as my standard difficulty, that is - I'm not there yet when it comes to 9.5 or 10 star songs; at least I can clear anything besides the really sadistic stuff) and get used to dual-handed techniques. Since I usually ask people who are better than me for advice, I figured this place should be just what I've been looking for. ;) My mini controller arrived from Japan this week according to online tracking, but I'm still waiting for a notification from customs.

My name is Flo (always nice when this dull nick's not already taken), I'm 31 and live in Germany's Ruhr area. I'm relatively deep into Japanese pop culture, especially anime and video games (being enthusiastic about Sony consoles and other rhythm games like Elite Beat Agents/Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan as well as Rock Band). I also like to play Magic: The Gathering on a casual level and, as most people in my region, love (watching) football. I used to make rap music until a few years ago until I realized that rap is, in fact, dead, but I still find some kind of artistic output in drawing South Park-styled avatars. (I'll paste a dA link as soon as I'm allowed to ;) ) In addition, I'm currently studying Japanese at community college; however, I'm still at JLPT level 5 and aiming for level 4 next summer.

Although I understand about everything, you might have noticed that I'm not used to speaking English on a regular, casual basis, so please try not to mind my overly complicated formulations. ;)

So, I guess I'm off to hit the tutorial threads... here's to fun times!

13. n1tr0t0m

n1tr0t0m Newbie Player

Welcome ^_^

If you have questions for tricky things in diva you can ask me, if you have skype send me your skypename as private message ^_^
    (Im a german player too x3) but checking first tutorial threads is a good idea i think ^^

14. dashiee-chan

dashiee-chan Welcome to DIVA!

Student
    Home Page:
    http://kawaiiplushiee.deviantart.com
    hello everyone! ;v;/
    my username is dashiee-chan, by my actual name is rachel. you can call me what ever name you like, haha
    i've been interested in vocaloid for about 5 years now.
    my favorites vocas are miku and rin, and luo tianyi!
    i have both F and F2nd (ps3) and emulate 2nd. uwu

also, i'm new to the whole forum thing.
    so I hope you can forgive and noob mistakes i make!

15. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

Hi guys,

I'm known as "sp193" on most forums, but sometimes known as NozomiType-R (望みタイップ★R) in some Japanese-related online games (Including PDA). I'm 21 this year, and am from Singapore.

My first encounter with Miku was somewhere around year 2009 (Started with Melt), but I never actually paid much attention to Vocaloid until 2011 when I found a PV recording of Promise from PDA. I started off with PjD Extend, before moving on to 2nd and eventually the first game. I started on PDA in early 2012.

I've got a rather deep interest in anime, and I do programming as another hobby and (soon to be) profession. I was trained for software development, although I do develop software for the PlayStation 2 console too. I do have an exceptional interest in the rare and unusual PlayStation consoles, hence how I ended up collecting the early Japanese PS2 consoles too.
    I've also been trying hard to learn how to draw properly, but haven't got much luck at it.

Nice to meet you guys! :D

16. AddyM

AddyM Welcome to DIVA!

Hello!

I'm AddyM and a big fan of rhythm games. I've been on a conquest lately to play as many rhythm games as I can and I finally got to the Hatsune Miku games. I got the first game about a month ago and managed to complete every song on Extreme already, except Sadistic Music Factory (that one will come soon ;)). I decided to see if there was a community where I could share experiences and stumbled upon this site, so I thought I'd join!

I'm a big fan of gaming, with my favorite genre being rhythm games. Something about hitting buttons in time to music just makes my day :D. I also play a ton of RPGs as well as Racing games. And that's about all I play these days, heh.

17. TheNekoNextDoor

TheNekoNextDoor Welcome to DIVA!

Hi!
    I'm TheNekoNextDoor, and a massive fan of Vocaloid. As of now, I don't own any of the Project Diva games, but as my birthday is very close (January 12), there's a chance I might be getting Project Diva f 2nd (and a PS Vita, for that matter). \(^_^)/

I have a massive love of anime, manga, rhythm games (I play osu!, Love Live! School Idol Festival and Stepmania), coding in Python and technology. I also play Minecraft.

Nice to meet you! (´・ω・`)

18. Lifeinsteps

Lifeinsteps Big Debut

Hello there!
    I'm a 20 year old, college-goin' male, for clarification.

I'd seen Project Diva around a few times but never had it piqued my interest enough to make me buy it until a friend brought it over to my house recently-- whereupon I rapidly purchased Project Diva F (PS3), F 2nd(PS3), and F 2nd again for the Vita. So far, I managed to squeak through Extreme mode in the first one, and am working on getting all the trophies and most of the titles (All perfects, though? No way.) and am most of the way there, I think. After owning Diva F for about 6 days, I've had 45 hours of play time... Ahahaha

It's pretty addictive. I'm joining up with your community here mostly to post about future track edits I hope to make-- I spent four or five hours in the edit mode of F 2nd and came out with a video, but no actual button presses, yet. Once they're in there, I'll post it in the edit forum.

Nice to meet you guys and gals!

19. I'llRinRinyou

I'llRinRinyou Welcome to DIVA!

Hello!

Heyo people! I have decided to join this website because why not! I enjoy anime, vocaloid, manga, and nendoroids! I hope I can get along with everyone!

20. Wizmaub

Wizmaub Welcome to DIVA!

Re: Hello!

Quite the same here.
    Really looking forward to spending good times and meeting new people!

Cya'.

telecharger album guizmo