1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Archived Welcome to ProjectDIVA.net!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Suyo, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suyo

Suyo Master of Unfortunate SAFEs
    Legendary Supporter

Website Maintenance, amateur Game Coder
    Home Page:
    http://www.greencouchgames.net
    It all began over at the Project DIVA Wiki, with a little topic made by me. Getting into Edit making, I wanted a place where I could get feedback, sadly I haven't found one - so I teamed up with Oliver, and here we are today, bringing you our new forum - welcome to ProjectDIVA.net!

I'm Suyo, also known by my real name Chris. I'm the admin and hoster of this forum (shameless plug for my little site), and if you don't see me fixing stuff, I'm usually busy blowing up other parts of the site. The other admin here is MikuHatsune or Oliver, the creator of the Project DIVA Wiki - without him this wouldn't have been possible. Joining us are SynZidane, moderator extraordinaire, and our part-time news writer Moogle, known as the admin of ProjectDIVA.fr.

ProjectDIVA.net is a forum for the English community for the Vocaloid rhythm games. The main focus is on the Edit subforums, where you can post your creations and see what others think. We have some modifications made just for the Edit Database, so you can rate other Edits, and give feedback which can be also rated. Another focus was the integration into the Wiki, so some pages are directly linked to our Edit or Highscore databases. In the future we look for more opportunities, like automatic releated links from Forum to Wiki and the other way around.

But that's not all, we are also looking to create a nice, tight-knit community! We will be trying to do little contests frequently, and in general try to communicate with you a lot. We are open to suggestions, criticism and, obviously, praise, so leave us a message and tell us what you think about our site.

But for now, that is all. As this site is still pretty new, there might be some errors here and there. If you see something on fire, contact me at [email protected], or on Twitter.

See you around, and have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.