1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted to show off my PD Arcade skills

Discussion in 'VOCALOID' started by moderateTrouble, Aug 15, 2017.

1. So, I wanted to take a video showing off my "skills" on the Project Diva arcade. I asked my boyfriend to take a video and well... He was more interested in my Shiteyanyo skin and recording me messing up than taking a flattering gameplay video! I didn't realize he did this until later, haha!

I thought it would be a funny to share! Heres it is below:

To show off some better gameplay, here's me playing the same machine earlier this summer (complete with my boyfriend's "unique" camera work):