1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Viewing PVs?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by tavman, Mar 31, 2014.

1. tavman

tavman Welcome to DIVA!

Hey there! I just picked up Project Diva F for the PS3, and am absolutely loving it. Its a really solid game and the PVs are cute, but scouring through the menus I cannot find how to watch the PVs without having to play the game. There are tons of youtube videos of the PVs, but I cannot find where to watch them myself. Any help?

2. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

When you select a song in the song menu, there are 3 options. The right-most button lets you customize/change the Vocaloid, the left-most button lets you play the song, and the middle button lets you watch the PV. I think you can only watch PVs after actually clearing them, though. Also, when you choose to watch the PV, the option on the right lets you turn the Chance Time ending on or off if you successfully got Chance Time Success for that song at least once.

3. Light Buster

Light Buster Big Debut

There is no way. If you're desperately want to view them without playing the song, go on YouTube. Just search them and you'll be good.