1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Switch Switch General Gaming Discussion

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Safros, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Safros

Safros Newbie Player

Just making this thread for any possible Switch owners on this forum that may want to discuss current games, upcoming releases, or anything Switch related. Non-Switch owners are also welcome to share their thoughts, concerns, or questions since it is rather hard to obtain a Switch in many places.

This thread would also include setting up online matches in whatever Switch game, if anyone were to be interested.

For MP games, I have Mario Kart 8 DX, Arms, and Puyo Puyo Tetris but I don't really play them all that much online at the moment because I don't have people to play them with.

I can't currently check what my Switch friend code is, but I'll be sure to post it later today.

Just to help the discussion get going for those that aren't interested in MP or have a Switch, is anyone else really hoping that Future Tone DX or that the portable series comes to the Switch? I feel that with the Vita on its way out, the series might benefit from it, though I'm sort of wary that it might be something more along the lines of Mirai.
    Also, big fan of fighting games, so I'm pretty hyped for the new BlazBlue game on Switch.

Well, with all that said, I hope that we get a good discussion going, everyone.

2. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    Good to see I’m not the only one...

I come up with a big Project DIVA game exclusive for Switch, and what could be a WORLDWIDE collaberation with gaming’s best, and I see are crickets chirping.

3. Safros

Safros Newbie Player

Wait what?

4. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.