1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Important Special Medals for Project DIVA f/F/F2nd/X players!

Discussion in 'General' started by MikuHatsune, Dec 4, 2012.

1. AAAAAAAAH DAMN IT, that's my fault....

2. Oh boy since there are trophies now requesting the Project Diva X platinum voltage one. (quote to repost picture from a while back)

Edit: Wait, Platinum Voltage is also listed as for F2nd in the intro post.. huuu?

3. That was a typo. Just fixed it and awarded the trophy to you.

4. Of course no full titles and no PjDX for me but the 2 F.
    [​IMG]

5. Platinum for Project Diva X.... took me way too long to get haha. Now the long road for all titles... shrug

[​IMG]

6. #126 Jr_Gohan, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  7. @MikuHatsune Looks like we need some Future Tone badges!

8. #128 MikuHatsune, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Damn, but that's not even a platinum, now I have to think about a solution. ^^

Edit: Got one.
    futuretone.png
    A small edit I made by using the gold trophy as a base.

Jr_Gohan likes this.
  9. I forgot this one ^^;
    [​IMG]