1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Songs + Module purchase?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by ElxYoPo, Feb 20, 2015.

1. ElxYoPo

ElxYoPo Big Debut

Well, the thing is that i purchased Rolling girl with it's module, so i played it and all, and then i decided to purchase kochi muite baby but i didn't care about it's module, so when i wanted to play the song i was looking for a suitable module for the song, and i noticed that the module was already in my list (Natural module, which i guess is the correct module).

I'm not sure if the module was a DLC too or it was there all the time, so my question is:

DLC Songs comes with their modules in the purchase?

If that's right it's a shame because that means i spent 2.49 for nothing (for the rolling girl module), but that would be great anyways because that means more content, and yeah, 6 dollars for each song to play it properly is much D:

Thanks for the answers, and if my english was bad i apologize, but i guess the message is understandable anyways :)

2. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com
    The module for KMB was already an in game outfit just like how Rin has her Iroha outfit, Meiko has her module for Lovers Suicide to Oblivion. There are some DLC songs that the game doesn't already have the outfits for so you have to purchase them or just use the already in game stuff. Sega announced before PDF 2nds release the game would have outfits from previous psp games in game to unlock.

3. ElxYoPo

ElxYoPo Big Debut

Yeah i know it has modules from previous games, just wanted to make sure it was the case.