1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

So Evil....

Discussion in 'Edit Help / WIP' started by Kyrika, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Kyrika

Kyrika Advanced Player

So upon finally getting my hands on the english PDF, I'm excited to use edit mode to it's full potential, only to find that the song I had been so eagerly wanting to notemap... hates me. It just happens to have tons of notes that're ever so slightly, but noticeably off beat in such a way that it's going to take forever to tweak and get right. I'm pretty sure I know what I need to do, it's just going to be a lengthy and tedious process.

Whenever I get enough of it done, or all of the song, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to give it a go and let me know where you may think the timing would need improvement. I may just do this after I have it basically notemapped just with O's before I actually place them and choose different buttons.

Every time I'd stop for a bit and go back to it, when I thought it was fine before, it turned out it was just me being used to my slightly off buttons, and then it would all seem terrible. I could use a second (or more) opinion XD