1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Important Regarding the BRSTheGame Wiki (UPDATE!)

Discussion in 'Black★Rock Shooter: The Game' started by MikuHatsune, Oct 4, 2015.

1. #1 MikuHatsune, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    UPDATE: See below in the next post!

Original Post:
    I'll shut down the brsthegame wiki but do not fear, all content will be moved to the PJDwiki soon. The reason for that is to shrink some costs due to the wikispaces subscription plans and because one wiki is easier to manage instead of multiple ones. Also the activity on the brsthegame wiki itself was too low for the last months so well, before i just delete the wiki i want to keep the content and work somehow and will include it to our PJDwiki as subpages. I hope it's done until November 5th when the current subcription on the brsthegame wiki is running out.

2. UPDATE:

The implemention of the backup to the Project DIVA Wiki has finally begun!
    Some first pages are now added to the wiki navigation. Content will be added daily in small waves.