1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

recording from arcade

Discussion in 'Project DIVA Arcade & Arcade Future Tone' started by stratoside, Nov 15, 2014.

1. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

I was wondering how people record videos from the arcade?
    Is there like a feature on the machine that lets you record it?

2. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

No. I vaguely remember that someone wrote somewhere that those units had a HDMI-out connector, but the PDA unit usually doesn't have such a thing exposed.

3. infinity

infinity Little traveler

But i remember in Akihabara that one PjD arcade was connected to a bigger screen, so many people were able to watch someone playing. Maybe that's how some users can record themselves, but you must be a good friend of the owner of the game center to do this,because it's a kind of piracy.

4. stratoside

i also heard something about a hdmi capture card.. so i'm guessing you stick it into the arcade

does anyone know if you can use ic card you get from japanese project diva 2 (arcade debut) on the machines in NA?

5. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

Whatever it is, it's not user-accessible.

Yes, you can use AIME cards from anywhere, on any PDA unit. My own card (PDA Version B) was imported from Japan and I've been using it in Singapore.

BTW, what are the US units like? Originally, our PDA units were just like the Japanese ones (Japanese instructions and decorations were printed all over them, until Version B came out). A long time ago, we seemed to have our own content servers... which lagged behind the Japanese ones by about 2 weeks. Nowadays we get everything realtime, so we must be connected to the Japanese servers too.

Are the menus in Japanese or have they been translated? Ours are still in Japanese... all the way. But I've been getting around because I understand a little Japanese and I can read Chinese characters (Which are also present in Japanese Kanji).

6. stratoside

i haven't seen one in person, i live in the east coast so.. lol and all 3 machines are located at west coast i believe