1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Question or issue with Cross-save

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Th3ArchVil3, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Th3ArchVil3

Th3ArchVil3 Welcome to DIVA!

I have a Vita with the english version and PS3 with JPN version. I played JPN version first. Then cross save to vita to get same game play on Vita. Now I played more with Vita and have more done and I have cross-saved multiple times with Vita, but it will not for the life of me download or update in the PS3 JPN version. How do I get it to work? This is crazy. I keep my Diva F2nd game running on the Vita at all times just in case the PS3 decided to over write somehow. They are both set to manual as of right now. Please help.

2. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Cross-Save is separated by regions just like the Edit download feature, except ENG ver. uses the JPN C-S server only just for the import. Since JPN version released first, of course there's no such feature in there.

3. Th3ArchVil3

Th3ArchVil3 Welcome to DIVA!

So, there is no way to get my data from the vita to the Japan version that is on my ps3? I mean why add a cross save feature then for the vita? I mean did they make a us version for the ps3 also? If so I guess I will have to get that one? Sucks though because the trophy sets are the same and sharing so far for the vita USA one and the Japanese one on the ps3.