1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

"pv_647.ogg" file, any help identifying?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by LoveDeterrence, Oct 13, 2014.

1. LoveDeterrence

LoveDeterrence Welcome to DIVA!

Hi, I was looking through the Project Diva F disc the other day, and found this file in the song folder, I don't recognise it, but maybe i'm just forgetting, I've went through the song list, and couldn't match it, when I uploaded it to youtube, it got a notice from "BANDAI_Co_Ltd", after searching though the only connection I could find is they released the soundtrack of the first game, but it's not on there either.

Here is a link.

Thanks

2. hakumeiii

hakumeiii ペーパー プレーン~

The song is called sankyuu/39 and it's a live stage only song.
    I think it's a bit of a shame that this was all it got officially in game, but edit plays exist and it's on arcade so who knows what might happen in sequels...

...fingers crossed it's a feelgood ending song someday.

3. LoveDeterrence

Ah that explains it, thanks, I figured it would be something like that, but I checked the Vita AR since it was easier and assuming they had the same songs and sadly, and it doesn't seem to be in there.

4. Cartrr

Cartrr Big Debut

What does Bandai have to do with the song I wonder.

5. LoveDeterrence

Couldn't find anything online for it, I'm assuming it was a false claim since it didn't identify the song name either...