1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PV Similarities to F?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by SodaDog, Apr 11, 2014.

1. SodaDog

SodaDog Intermediate Player

Someone else on another thread has done various comparisons to PVs from F to F 2nd. This has really gotten me icting so hard i had to make a list of it.

- Rin in Kokoro (If you clear chance time) will have a sort of sphere that forms into light just like Tell Your World.
    - Kowase Kowase has visuals similar to that of Tokyo Teddy Bear.
    - Len in Dream Eating Monochrome baku holds a cane simlar to Miku holding a slightly different cane in Miracle Paint.
    - Miku in Glory 3usi9 flies in the vein of Divine Comedy.
    - Knife is a dark song like acute abeit a trio.
    - Kagerou Days has Miku trying to get out of "something" to make it to a concert. It is also the base for a series like Black Rock Shooter.
    - In Freely Tomorrow, Miku holds a microphone and walks around like Peace and Happiness Commtiee.
    - 2D Dream Fever has art similar to Weekender Girl.
    - eraze or zero is set in a dystopian-like enviroment similar to Online Game Addicts' Sphreclor.
    - Ashes & Ashes is set in a medival setting like Thousand Year Solo.
    - Suki, Kirai has an art style similar to Rin-chan now.
    - The Hachunes dancing in Miku Miku ni shite ageru are the same ones from What Do you Mean?!.
    - Soundless Voice is another love song, just like Fire Flower.
    - Envy Catwalk is yet another cat song like Nyanyanyanyanya.
    - World is mine has a sudective, romatic, catherdral like setting like Eh? Ah, sou.
    - As someone else said on another thread, Negaposi Continues is similar to Two-Faced Lovers in terms of style.
    - Double Lariat uses a space-like setting similar to near the end of Sweet Devil.
    - (Nearly) All of the Vocaloids come together in Continuing Dream just like DECORATOR.
    - Hello Worker shows Luka living a normal live, just like Megane.
    - When chance time is cleared in Pair of Wintry Winds, a cherry blossom like breeze will fly by exactly like the ones in WORLD'S END UMBRELLA.
    - Daybreak Arrival is a rival song like World's End Dancehall.
    - Miku Rocks out on a guitar in Two Breaths Walking just like Unhappy Refrain.
    - The Cherry Blossoms in Senbonzakura are too similar to the ones in Sakura no Ame.
    - Meltdown is set in a factory-like setting like Sadistic Music Factory.
    - Miku from Melt presses the buttons too similarly like when Luka touches the icy blocks in DYE.
    - Monochrome Blue Sky has miku walking up to the sky since most of the PV is set up in the sky like Packaged.
    - Len is shown small at the chance time ending of Paracholorobenzene just like how Miku is small in ODDS&ENDS.
    - Rakasha has visals that can be similar to Hachi-Hachi Flower Fight.
    - Colorful x Melody has a colourful setting like Melancholic.

That's all i can find for now.. phew!

2. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com
    Whut? Acute and Knife are both trios. By using 'albeit' you imply that Acute is not a trio.

Um, there are many similar PVs throughout the series. SPiCa, Just Be Friends, etc.

It really doesn't, and how is MMO Addicts in a "dystopian-like" environment?

Rin-chan Now is hella different.

Hachune Miku is kinda omnipresent in the series.

Not exactly like Fire Flower...

I'd more readily compare it to Cat Food rather than Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya.

In that they're... cherry blossoms?

It's set in a watery underground something.

??????

It genuinely does not. HachiHachi has a very vibrant PV, while Musunde Hiraite is more like Tokyo Teddy Bear and Ashes to Ashes in terms of visuals.

In that there's colours involved? The stages are completely different.

You're kinda massively reaching with some/all of these.

3. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

I'd say Decorator is pretty similar to Freely Tomorrow since not only is there the microphone walking, which like Nepgear said a ton of PV's do, but also being on a floating stage among a huge crowd of glowstick people /in space/ (well I'm assuming Freely Tomorrow is in space because of the aliens) for the first half and then the flying stage lowering to the main stage towards the ending.
    b-but those are most definitely not cherry blossoms? ;A;

4. SodaDog

Sorry for the confusion everyone. Feel free to correct me.

Dorothy3242, those are Maple leaves while in world's end umbrealla are flower petals.

5. kaviorek

kaviorek Welcome to DIVA!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's similar?

6. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    Floating glowing spheres is a concept done by a BUNCH of other franchises to represent hearts, souls, feelings, etc. It's a common idea.
    The only thing I can really find similar is the constant cutting to different scenes.
    Canes are common on tons of stage performances in everyday music life
    Flying is common in tons of other things too
    I wouldn't necessarily call them dark, ACUTE is more of a betrayal song while Knife is more of a actiony samurai song. Dark would be with grimmy tones with gruesome subjects (if that makes sense).
    That's a pretty vague statement to "get out of something" and (as a personal note) I feel like the concert Miku's in both PVs are different than the other ones. Or at least at different times than the other parts of the PVs.
    Like every concert does? xD
    I don't see it too much unless you count the fashion of putting 2D visuals everywhere, but Weekender's art is a lot more shapey and colorful while 2D sticks to swirls, pop-up message styles, and one-color-at-a-time themes.
    Online Addict's isn't really a dystopian world, it's a game with a hi-tech world.
    Thousand Year Solo came first and medieval stuff is pretty common.
    These do seem a bit similar but Suki Kirai has its comic book setting while Rin-Chan Now is computer themed.
    Well because it's Hachune, if she's there, why model the exact same thing again? xD
    butbutbutbut... soundless voice is a loss song TT_TT (and personally, I felt a bro-sis vibe from it)
    Japan. Cats. Common thing xD insert an early otaku "neko neko nyan desu" sound here
    World is mine came first and Eh? Ah, sou. is a LOT more... lets see... sex sex sex like (suggestive) |D
    TFL first and I actually agree a bit on this one but the visuals are probably because of it's fast tempo, why make detailed effects that'll be shown on screen for less than 2 milliseconds? xD (I crack myself up //shot)
    DL first and Sweet devil uses a bit more spacey themes like floating and such where DL uses it more as a stage only.
    MEGANE has more cutaways and is centered around that unlike Hello Worker which focuses on literally one camera and her movements.
    Flying flowers, leaves, trash, dirt, VERY common cinematic trait.
    WED is more about dancing together (with looking briefly at the lyrics) and Daybreak Arrival's PV is more cinematic with the Volcano scenes.
    Catwalk envy, Dear, Kagerou Days, Sound, etc. Music has guitars a lot of the time so playing it in the PV is pretty expected.
    SenbonZAKURA. SAKURA no ame. It's such a wonder why they both have Sakura trees xD
    Meltdown first and I'm not entirely sure WHERE Rin is dancing in that song but it doesn't really look like a factory xD
    Miku PRESSES the buttons and luka simply TOUCHES the blocks, like once maybe and then breaks physics to go through another.
    I think packaged takes place on the ground because of the trees and buildings behind the stage.
    Well being small is another trait with some other franchises
    How so? Carcasses takes place in an outdoor hallway (that's the best i can describe it, I don't know the real term for it) and Hachi is mostly 2D with some scenes being at an outdoor uhh... thingy that isn't a hallway (i'm not really smart in japanese building terms)
    Coloful X Melody came first and Melancholic has more fantasy props while Colorful has a simplistic stage.

7. SodaDog

Thank y'all for your comments.