1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PSP [PSP] God Eater Burst Bullet Recipies

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Darksidehearts, May 11, 2013.

1. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    In the game God Eater Burst you play as a New-Type God Eater. A God Eater is someone who is a member of the anti-Aragami task force Fenrir to protect the remainder of humanity using a unique bio-weapon known as a God-Arc. You are one of the first people to pass genetics testing for compatibility to utilize the New-Type God-Arc. The New-Type God-Arc allows more flexibility for the user to utilize a blade and gun at the same time, giving one far more of a advantage for both melee and ranged combat against the Aragami. In this case, you're assigned to the Far East Branch. The God-Arc is the only tool that can be used to fight the Aragami as it can break down it's oracle cells. Traditional weapons cannot do a thing to harm these creatures. Aragami are creatures that are created by oracle cells, these creatures have devoured most of the world leaving it in ruin.

I really do love this game, most people like to say it's like Monster Hunter but faster and more hectic, for the most part they're correct. However there is an engaging story that features a sudden post-apocalyptic shock that leads into conspiracy, hope and betrayal while toting personal and external character development. The fast-paced gameplay and cooperation of the AI is what makes this a title that is hard for me to put down, rarely AI can be really good in a game but they manage to balance it just right in my opinion. The music alone is amazing along with amount of detail put into the world, monsters and weapons. Customization is one of those things that can drive me wild in a game, you give me a pass to change something to my fitting and I'll be gone for hours!

Most players know that you can customize a lot of things in the game from your character's outfit to the parts of your God-Arc but the most interesting and intricate aspect is making and editing your own bullets. The amount of customization and what you can make with what they give you is insane and can be very nerve-racking at times for those who do not understand the finer points in calculations and math. However it is a feature I love about this game and can take you a very long time to work with if you are the creative type.

Here are some of my older bullets, though not terribly great, I like the way they worked for me and I hope they help others if possible. I plan to make a video showcasing these at some point next week now that I've found my old save file, in case my text version doesn't make sense. These are not all the bullets I used but I figured I'd post the most interesting/useful ones, the rest are more utility for specific situations. These ones can be used with more variation.

-To note: Some of these cannot be made until much later in the game-

[Firefly_v1]
    This is a style-oriented bullet designed to look good while doing some decent damage. It can accompany any God Eater in the fight for survival.
    Code:
    Firefly v1 Chips 34/64 OP NEEDED: 49
    1| Blaze S Deco-Laser advanced all-angle guidance
    2| - [Same time as 1]HOR.0 VER.0 Blaze S Shot
    3|   - [Same time as 2]HOR.60 RIGHT VER.0 Blaze L Deco-Radial (track)
    4|   - [Same time as 2]HOR.60 LEFT VER.0 Blaze L Deco-Radial (track)
    5|   - [Same time as 2]HOR.120 RIGHT VER.0 Blaze L Deco-Radial (track)
    6|   - [Same time as 2]HOR.120 LEFT VER.10 UP Blaze L Deco-Radial (track)
    7|   - [On impact of 2]HOR.0 VER.0 Blaze L Radial
    8|   - [On impact of 2]HOR.0 VER.0 Blaze L Bomb
    CRUSH 274
    PIERCE 15
    BLAZE 104
    FREEZE 0
    SPARK 0
    DIVINE 0
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    DAMAGE 393

[Fr_Wave_v3]
    This one originally was made just to look good and have some decent damage. The look of the bullet has improved to look more ice-like, OP and Chip usage have been reduced as well from v2.

Code:
    Fr_Wave_v3 Chips 29/64 OP NEEDED: 37
    1| Freeze S Shot: advanced all-angle guidance
    2| - [On impact of 1]HOR.0 VER.0  Freeze L Bomb
    3| - [On impact of 1]HOR.0 VER.120 UP Freeze L Deco-Radial
    4| - [On impact of 1]HOR.120 LEFT VER.120 UP Freeze L Deco-Radial
    5| - [On impact of 1]HOR.120 RIGHT VER.120 UP Freeze L Deco-Radial
    6| - [Same time as 1] Freeze S Deco-Bomb
    7| - [Same time as 1] Freeze L Deco-Radial (track)
    8|
    CRUSH 194
    PIERCE 102
    BLAZE 0
    FREEZE 126
    SPARK 0
    DIVINE 0
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    DAMAGE 422

[Charge_burst_v2]
    The bullet was made to be fast like a spark, mostly just for aesthetics but it serves it's purpose in a shocking manner. *Eh, see what I did there?*

Code:
    Charge_burst_v2 Chips 30/64 OP NEEDED: 50
    1| Spark L: Deco-Radial
    2| Spark S: Deco-Laser: omni homing bullet
    3| - [Same time as 2]HOR.0 VER.0 UP Spark S Shot: omni homing bullet
    4|   - [When 3 hit enemy]HOR.0 LEFT VER.0 UP Spark L Radial
    5|   - [On impact of 3]HOR.0 RIGHT VER.0 UP Spark M Control: spins quickly in place
    6|     - [On impact of 3]HOR.0 RIGHT VER.120 UP Spark L Bomb
    7|     - [On impact of 3]HOR.0 RIGHT VER.120 UP Spark L Deco-Radial (track)
    8|
    CRUSH 303
    PIERCE 102
    BLAZE 0
    FREEZE 0
    SPARK 247
    DIVINE 0
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    DAMAGE 652

[Phoenix_Arrow_v4]
    This bullet is mainly for attack purposes and does some major damage to the enemy, it's more a less suited for when you have a free opening for attack. Be wary of the bomb, it will cause a good radius damage around the impacted shot but this can be a cause for friendly-fire*1. It's best to announce when this bullet is going to be fired if you are playing with actual people.

Code:
    Phoenix_Arrow_v4 Chips 43/64 OP NEEDED: 58
    1| Divine S: Shot: omni homing bullet
    2| - [Same time as 1]HOR.0 VER.0 Divine L Deco-Radial (track)
    3| - [Same time as 1]HOR.0 VER.0 Divine S deco-Shot (track): rotate left, tight
    4| - [Same time as 1]HOR.0 VER.5 UP Divine S deco-Shot (track): rotate right, tight
    5| - [When 1 hits enemy]HOR.0 VER.0 Divine M Orb: sticky, short duration bullet
    6|   - [When 5 disappears]HOR.0 VER.0 Divine L Shot
    7|   - [When 5 disappears]HOR.0 VER.0 Divine L Shot
    8|     - [When 7 hits enemy]HOR.0 VER.0 Divine L Bomb
    CRUSH 65
    PIERCE 469
    BLAZE 0
    FREEZE 0
    SPARK 0
    DIVINE 213
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    DAMAGE 747

[Tracker_v4]
    This bullet is specially made just to track an enemy for when they start to run away, fire this and it will tag on to them for a long period of time. It is equipped with 2 poison shots, so not only will it make them re-aggro on you but it might have the possibility to cause some poison damage as well. One of the key features to this bullet is it's longevity. An accurate shot should be expected because this one is not generous on OP.

Code:
    Tracker_v4 Chips 26/64 OP NEEDED: 44
    1| Divine M: Control: short duration, faces enemy
    2| - [When 1 disappears]HOR.0 VER.0 Poison S Shot
    3|   - [When 2 hits enemy]HOR.0 VER.0 Freeze M Orb: sticky, long duration bullet
    4|     - [When 3 disappears]HOR.0 VER.0 Freeze M Orb: sticky, long duration bullet
    5|       - [When 4 disappears]HOR.0 VER.0 Poison S Shot bullet
    6|          - [When 5 disappears]HOR.0 VER.0 Freeze M Orb: sticky, long duration bullet
    7|            - [When 6 disappears]HOR.0 VER.0 Freeze M Orb: sticky, long duration bullet
    8|              - [When 7 disappears]HOR.0 VER.0 Spark M Orb: sticky, long duration bullet
    CRUSH 0
    PIERCE 116
    BLAZE 0
    FREEZE 0
    SPARK 0
    DIVINE 0
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    DAMAGE 116

I've started to play the game over again and have delved into making some more bullets focusing more on OP conservation and efficiency this time around. I'll probably post to this thread with newer updates as time rolls on if people like what I'm doing. Also if anyone else would like to submit your creations here, you're more than welcome to.
    - - - -

*1 Neither a player or NPC can be harmed by any of your bullets but they will be knocked back or tossed in the sky which can potentially put them in harms way...
    *2 *Burst is essentially an updated expansion to the first game and features an exclusive story arc as a continuation of the initial story.*

She's going to yell at me for focusing on this instead of playing F.... >_<