1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

[PS3] Hatsune Miku : Project DIVA ƒ released 2013

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by infinity, Aug 12, 2012.

1. infinity

infinity Little traveler

I know it's still far away from today but, we can begin to talk about this next release :

Do you think that there will be more songs than into the PSVITA release ?

What will do SEGA to make us buy this game after buying the PSVITA release ?

2. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    I think it will be just an "upgrade" to the Vita version like the Dreamy Theater games except the fact you won't need the Vita game for it.

3. SynZidane

SynZidane Advanced Player

From what I have heard on the grapevine, the game is just going to be a port of the Vita game, but with upgraded graphics, performance tweaks and most likely Stereoscopic 3D support. 1080P support would be nice as well. Scratch notes will be done away with or require the user to use the analog sticks to prompt visual feedback from the game.

I doubt new songs will be released on the game though. Previous PS3 versions have just included the Project Diva DLC with improved graphics. (Excluding Go My Way and Relations)

4. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    the ps3 version will be full HD since piapro asked for full HD loading screens with a size which is a lot bigger than the VITA screen.

5. Rainbow

Rainbow Intermediate Player

I'd like to think the PS3 version will get a few extra songs as a "bonus" since it won't have the AR features and PS3 discs have more space. But I'm just being hopeful since I'll be getting the PS3 version :P

Also hoping for 1080p. It's always bugged me that DT/DT2nd only go up to 720p.

6. chaoelite

chaoelite I'll make you do the MikuMiku!

i doubt their will be new songs i will find it hard for them to break from the dreamy theater model which makes me wonder if it will have the option for us who also have the vita version be able to upload our saves to that version to have all our unlocked songs and modules. Tho with seeing the remastered version of k on for ps3 including all the psp aspects i don't see a full port as a issue and they could also use the playstation eye for AR function where you can actually be seen with miku but that is my 2 cents atleast.

7. Miku★DIVA

Miku★DIVA Doushite Kounatta?!

Wow if they actually made use of the DT models... imagine it! And on the arcade, IMAGINE IT

8. HikariLight11

HikariLight11 Welcome to DIVA!

I red on Wikipedia that Project Diva F will be a multi platform, so I don't think it will need PSVita to play on PS3. I think they'll improve the models of Dreamy Theatre. Well I can't buy a PSVita so I hope for this :/

9. Tomyi

Tomyi Newbie Player

You mean this site? : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Mi ... ect_DIVA_F

It is NOT "multi platform" ...both games are coming for SONY-Consoles... PS Vita and PS3 ;-)

The old PSP-games (1st / 2nd) are also released on PSP and PS3...and nobody can say that this is "multi platform"... ^^

10. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It IS multi-platform beacause the game is releasing for 2 or more consoles/handhelds, even if it's a PlayStation-exclusive game.

11. HikariLight11

Yes I know this, I wanted to say that this Project Diva isn't like the old version, that the version of PS3 of Project Diva F will not need a PSVita to start, Like the dreamy theatre that need a PSP to go xD (I'm not english and I can't speak very well xD)

12. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    I can confirm, the PSVita version is not needed to play the PS3 version. (That's the current state. This information MAY change with further informations by SEGA.)

13. HikariLight11

Oh luckily xD

14. MoonLightOtaku

MoonLightOtaku Big Debut

Home Page:
    http://jeffreythehedgehog.deviantart.com/
    I will play the PS3 version. Because I like the original PSP better then the Vita. Also that is one of the reasons why I will get a PS3 in the future.

15. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

When the PS3 version of the game is already announced on the debut trailer, It's more likely to be a standalone ported version. Of course the Vita is not needed to launch the game like DT, when the game title is the same as original one.