1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Diva Let's Play!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Couch Crabs, May 31, 2013.

1. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Keep this in mind, this is just my opinion and has no connection to the forum or any of the other members. So if you have any issues with what I'm saying then take it up with me alright?
    - - - -

I had no intention of watching your videos, however after seeing so many comments I decided to see what you're all about. It sounds like you do enjoy the game somewhat but at the same time, like you don't. Which kind of makes me wonder why you bothered to buy it in the first place. It felt like you spent money just to make fun of the game, which is fine I suppose. It's your life and money, if you want to waste it then go ahead.

I'm going to be honest here because YOU asked for any criticism. I find your videos boring, I appreciate that you are having fun with friends but there is nothing really entertaining about your videos at all, it's only between you and your friends. A game like this was not the best platform for what you are trying to do at all. I had to replay the third one because I tuned out when you rambled on about some drink. Your humor is very forced, it feels like you are just trying too hard to make anyone laugh. Your videos just seem pointless, you're not really showcasing anything aside from sounding like idiots with little to no knowledge about anything you're doing.

2. Maakun

Maakun Intermediate Player

Technical Support Representative
    I love you Darkside, Almeria and anyone else who gave fair criticism.

I decided to stop after the first because they were subtly disrespectful towards Japanese culture, however I believe they are so ignorant they may have not even noticed. I might watch this when I have time to waste.

3. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Wow. Harsh words.

4. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Here's a good example of the game being showcased in a live stream
    http://www.twitch.tv/superjeenius/b/420988038
    0:00:00 - 0:23:33

This is a nice way to showcase the game with some commentary.
    - - - -

[c]*NOTICE*
    I cannot speak for the rest of the stream because I only watched this part, I've been viewing this producer's videos on Youtube for awhile and enjoy most of his videos. That was what made me decided to tune in for the stream.
    [/c]

5. cyberkevin

cyberkevin Intermediate Player

I do some lives too, I amd ethe topic in General cause I do some live for Project Diva F and the Dreamy Theater Games.
    I play with my own made Arcade Controller, and record and stream it at the same time with the Game screen.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=631&p=6144#p6144

Oh, and my next live is today at 16h (18:00GMT+2)

6. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

I am not going to lie to you, I rarely watch live streams. That one interested me because I was surprised he played the PD games, he didn't strike me as someone who would. I'll give your pages a look though ;)

7. cyberkevin

cyberkevin Intermediate Player