1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there Guest! Take a look at this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Project diva homemade controllers

Discussion in 'Tutorial Area - By users for users!' started by nofutur, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Speaking of springs, does anyone know where to get softer springs for the 100mm and 60mm dome buttons? I purchased my buttons from Adafruit. The sanwa ones were waaaaay too much so I got these instead but they seem hard to press (not sure what weight they are as well)

https://www.adafruit.com/product/1187

2. Trust me, the sanwa dome are expensive (not that much if you care how long it lasts) but really the best. Sega used those buttom in their cab.

3. Oh I know how much better they are. I just dont have $300 to spend on 8 buttons. It wouldn't be so bad if there was a store that sold them in the states. The shipping from japan is redicilous, also I think the store selling them jacks up the price knowing they are the only sellers of these buttons.