1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Diva Games- That one 'Awful'

Discussion in 'General' started by Neko_and_Chou14, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Neko_and_Chou14

Neko_and_Chou14 Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    https://twitter.com/Chou_Neko14Rin
    So, has this ever happened to you? You are playing a song, shooting for a perfect, and then you get 1 wrong in the middle or at the end? Yup that has happened to me 4 times.

What hurts my kokoro most was that I was playing "What Do You Mean?!" On Project Diva F (US ver.) and I kept getting one wrong on the last note. A slider. I went through like more than... 500 (?) notes and I get one wrong at the end.
    The first time, I hit my head on the PS3 controller. (Don't worry, I'm okay XD)

Anything like that happened to anyone? :3

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Playing Project DIVA DT2nd/ext, getting a 0 Fine Extreme clear with an WORST.
    This is not funny at all ... :D

3. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

What in the world is an "Awful?" Sounds awful, speaking of which!!!

Just kidding. I find it okay to go with a WORST on the first try of a song, and the rest of another playthrough are not fine at all. I'm okay going with SADs with songs I don't enjoy listening to, so I'm kind of biased. ;P

Usually I find WORSTs to be common when I can not get a good eye on a note, or when the button inputs just go too fast for my pace... Or if it is a song called ワールズエンドダンスハール, I will automatically get a huge amount of WORST and get an instant game over MISSxTAKE because I am not one of those gods who can see all the notes going by so fast!!! >:o
    Troll move, SEGA. HORRIBLE!!!