1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Diva Friend Request thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by OkizakiTheOtaku, Jun 13, 2014.

1. OkizakiTheOtaku

OkizakiTheOtaku Double Platinum Diva

[I hope this is the right thread section. I apologize if it's not, and Admins can feel free to take this down or move it if it is out of place]

Hello everyone,

Just yesterday I bought my first Playstation ever, a PS Vita. Coming from Microsoft consoles, it was different but easy to learn and it is one of the best consoles I have ever used. Anyway, being that I am new to the PS community, I was hoping to find a few friends for my pristine Friends List. Anyone is welcome, but I am an especially big fan of Hatsune Miku and Anime, and have bought Project Diva F2nd from PSN, so if you are interested in those things or play Project Diva, I hope to make friends and have a bit of friendly conversation and competition.

Thanks, OkizakiTheOtaku

My PSN is the same as my forum name, OkizakiTheOtaku

2. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    There's already a thread to share gaming usernames with everyone, why not try there? Pretty much everyone here enjoys the PD series (being the forum name and all xD) so you'll like everyone!
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=168

3. OkizakiTheOtaku

OkizakiTheOtaku Double Platinum Diva

Okay! Thanks for the info! I will try there.