1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project DIVA F (PS3): Release Date and more Info

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by OveReAction, Oct 31, 2012.

1. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

[c][​IMG][/c]

After the reveal of the release date for the first PDf DLCs, the most recent announcement shows that the Project DIVA f for the PS3 will be named Project DIVA F (yes, a capital F, like, the PS3 being a big brother to the Vita).

It also reveals that the PS3 version will have it's six new and exclusive songs, modules, and accessories. Plus, all edits and system data from PSVita version can be imported to the PS3 (no words about the cross-trophy syncing yet). The PS3 version removes the AR mode because... well, you know why. However, the Scratch Targets (Star Notes) are still there, but are most likely differently (perhaps flicking the analog sticks).

Project DIVA F will be released for the PS3 this Spring 2013.

Here's the obligatory Famitsu scan:
    [c][newsh=150]http://projectdiva.net/images/news/pdf/ps3_reveal/scan.jpg[/newsh][/c]

[c]NEWS FLASH

A teaser site has been launched! However, it only shows the PS3 Miku model.

http://miku.sega.jp/f/ps3/[/c]

Source: TaleTale Source, ProjectDIVA.fr, Official PjD Blog

2. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Re: Project DIVA "F" (PS3)

some great first news to hear! and it seems they'll keep that cute new model!

3. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Not sure if I'll double dip on the PS3 version. I ended up buying the Vita one anyway.

Sad to see the AR mode go (though really, what could you have done with it if your PS Eye was tied to your TV?), but nice to see a little more content and that they're keeping the new model style.

I'm really skeptical about those star notes sticking around, though. It'll either be analog sticks, shaking the Sixaxis, or shoulder buttons. I feel like only the shoulder buttons would work well since shaking the controller would be annoying and analog sticks would require you to reposition your thumbs frequently, which could throw you off a little as you readjust, especially in songs where it's helpful to be using both sides of the controller. I dunno, maybe I'm overthinking it.

4. Miku★DIVA

Miku★DIVA Doushite Kounatta?!

OMG 6 new songs?!?!! IM GOING MAD now this is called SEGA's milking money method =.='' I hope I did have a PS3 :)

5. kaiki

kaiki Sweet-Tooth Gamer

Lab assistant
    XD that's going to be my next aiming game after i finally bought a PS3 in dec ;)

6. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Release date confirmed for March 7th.

http://gematsu.com/2012/11/hatsune-miku ... d-in-japan

I have this gut feeling that they did that just for the sake of cutting off Gumi's game since there was no release date up until after Megpoid the Music#'s was revealed. Pretty much going to guarantee that Gumi's game doesn't sell that well since most people are going to only pick up one or the other on release month and Gumi's game will probably be forgotten about by the time they decide to go back and buy another game, but we'll see.

7. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Back when the storm hit us last month and we lost the power for several days this was the first thing I saw when it came back. I thought to myself "Not only do I have to save for the system and the game but with time cut from both...eh, it's worth it." this was because I initially had a plan set up for how to save until the game came out in the Summer.

However at this point I should have enough saved to get the game itself at least and then work on getting the system later like I did with my Xbox. Hopefully it won't take three years this time...the game sitting there taunting me, plaguing my mind every-time I glance at it....perhaps I have said too much...yes, I feel I have...

8. Tjiesam

Tjiesam Big Debut

Home Page:
    http://tjie.blog138.fc2.com/
    Seems like this will probably become my 4th game on multiple platforms.

9. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

He.....heh........hehehe.......HAHA.....MWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it......I got it.......a Playstation 3 is in my hands......and so ends my night. All those side jobs and coin counting, wrapping for hours on end have paid off....now I just need to wait for March to arrive for my first PS3 game...

10. gluemchen

gluemchen Welcome to DIVA!

11. infinity

infinity Little traveler

12. Sprites

Sprites DI(v)A de Platine

It will be quite expensive for collectors ...

13. infinity

infinity Little traveler

I don't know who you are thinking about ;)

14. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

So...I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that if I order something through AmiAmi, I cannot edit the order later? Even if it's an item added to an existing order? Not that I did anything silly like that and now have 2 copies of Diva F on the list instead of just the one I originally ordered because there was a version with an AmiAmi bonus that I decided to replace for the one that didn't have the bonus....did I mention that I "didn't" do this? Thought I did but just in case....

15. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I didn't order through AmiAmi and don't know much about them, but I would guess as with all pre-orders that you can edit your order all long as it isn't in stock. So it would be possible to cancel or edit the order anytime before the release date :)

16. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

*GASP* How did you know I made that mistake? I thought I was being subtle about it lol. Any-who, I changed my mind a little while ago. It's not that much extra in my budget to get the other copy as they are both filed under the same order. But let's say I get the second copy and wanted to do something like, oh I don't know: Give it to someone on here who didn't have the cash to pre-order the game and wants it. What would I have to do to set that up and how would I go about it? Should it be like a contest or a first-come, first-serve kind of thing?

I would assume that they'd be shipping out at the same time seeing as they are both part of the same order right or would I be wrong to think that? The only orders I have received from them has been solo-orders so I would think a combined order would all go together once everything in the order is in stock, at least that's what makes the most sense to me anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually says that fact somewhere on the site, and I just didn't see it.
    [​IMG]
    - - - -

Yep it does say that

Honestly, you think I'd learn by now not to type anything while I'm tired as I make these things painfully longer than they need to be. Especially when I then later have to go back and look stuff up lol.

17. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I honestly didn't pick up on the sarcasm in your first post lol but I was tired. I guess I can give advise despite having just woken up x)
    I would've flattered and begged you for that extra copy if I hadn't already paid for my own pre-order, but it's really nice of you to do a little charity. A contest is a good idea!

If I were you I would've removed that extra copy or sold it later, I'm poor xP

I have a feeling this is getting a little off-topic...

18. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

That's alright, most of the time I don't understand half of what I write either. Yeah, this is getting off topic, I apologize for that, it's a side effect of me being tired. Functionality of my brain is somewhat questionable seeing as I could have easily just made a thread for this specific issue in the first place *sigh*. At the end of the day I'd rather see someone who really wants to enjoy playing the game because they are a fan of the Vocaloids and appreciate the gift of music like myself. Knowing how much joy they'll receive once they get it in the mail, that's enough for me. I would only do this kind of thing here in our community, I feel like many of the people here feel the same way so it's more rewarding in the long run.

19. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    damn i also preordered the one without the amiami exclusive item.... now i need to think about how to change it...

20. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Just send Amiami an e-mail, explain that you don't want the one without the amiami exclusive item. I don't know how it works but when i was buying on CDjapan, it was possible to change everything into an order until they shipped it.

And to be back to this topic, i've ordered my PjD F on the SEGA store !! through Mbttoys, as usual

So i will have this very nice tapestry :

[​IMG]