1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project DIVA F mini controller white ver. and accessory set

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Maakun, May 19, 2013.

1. Maakun

Maakun Intermediate Player

Technical Support Representative
    so I finally had some time to unbox the Project DIVA F mini controller white ver. (exclusive to Amazon.co.jp) and the accessory set. Warning these are Facebook photos, so they are fairly large and may take a while to load if you are on a slow connection.

Here is the unboxing of the mini controller white ver.
    [​IMG]
    initial box is pretty much exactly the same except it says white ver.

[​IMG]
    Japan loves their handkerchiefs

[​IMG]
    the controller. I personally love it, even though it's going to take a while to get used to. I went from standard to excellent on ハイハハイニ on my first try, seeing as my only weakness was the multiple fast stream notes

accessory set
    [​IMG]
    handkerchief (of course), stickers for PS3, PS3 slim, and PS3 top loader, Dual Shock 3, DS3 stand, 4 cord bundlers, and key chain
    the primary use for the handkerchief with this is to clean your system/DS3 before applying the stickers, but I'd rather use paper towels and keep it clean

[​IMG]
    my black DS3 looks great now, the chibi Miku can be put on the controller on the stand, here she is on the stand

[​IMG]
    pretty much the only reason I asked for the accessory set it looks so much nicer. Now I need to buy a new TV stand so it will actually be on display

Project DIVA F unrelated, but gaming related
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't believe this when I saw it, these are at least 4,000Y ea at Yodabashi Camera and she bought 2, reasoning being "there are 23 in the set and 12 in each box"

[​IMG]
    thankfully the Large monsters are 1 per box and the Medium are 2 per box. After opening all of them the last 2 boxes contained the 2 medium monsters I was missing to make a complete set (with all colour variations). Ended up with 14 medium dupes and 2 large dupes.

[​IMG]
    who doesn't love Super Mario and key chains that make noise. Shibo Mario does the tail flat with a tap and P run with a hold, Teredon does the disappear with a tap and laugh with a hold, and Gold Block does obtain item with a tap and coin run with a hold.

2. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

Re: Project DIVA F mini controller white ver. and accessory

I finally just got around to ordering the mini controller. Had been holding off because money was a little tight, but I made enough room in the budget to splurge a little bit. I'm so excited to get it!

3. Maakun

it may not be the same as playing an ASC but I find it makes the game a whole lot more enjoyable, and the 4th beats (?) are a lot easier to hit

4. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

So it arrived today, and... it is SO DIFFICULT TO USE!! I'm used to getting AT LEAST excellent on every song on Extreme, but the controller makes it near impossible for me. The buttons just have so much give that the quick strings of notes require you to actually completely lift your fingers up from the buttons (something unnecessary with the normal controller). Blargh, I'm so frustrated...

5. Maakun

I felt the same when I first got the controller, aside from the fact that there are some songs on Extreme I can't pass let alone get Excellent on. After using the controller for 2 days I am now MUCH better than I am with a DS3. Give it time and you'll get used to it.