1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project DIVA f 2nd announced! [Update Jul 11]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Suyo, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

If Project Diva F 2nd gonna released this next spring, we'll only got to see Miku, Kaito and Meiko in their V3 modules. Did you guys ever think that SEGA will only released Luka, Rin and Len with their V3 modules as a DLC? Or do they have to wait all of the cryptonloids to have all the v3 updates then they're gonna upload the modules (along with Miku, Kaito and Meiko) as a DLC?

2. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    Well I think theyd only add MEIKO V3 when her Voicebank is actually released.

Also, as far as I know, we wouldnt even be getting most of the outfits by the time they come out, I believe most of the Crypton gang is still in deep development so they wont be coming out anytime soon so we might already be in another game by then.

Speaking of MEIKO... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. FAVORITE VOCALOID!

3. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/
    MEIKO V3 will be released in February 2014. (HEY HEY HEY Have you seen the first demos I seriously have no freaking words to describe the amazing) [​IMG]
    I don't know how long it takes for them to develop a model so MEIKO V3 could either be released with F2nd or released later

Luka and Rin/Len will probably come out quite later in the year so they might just be included in the next PjD game instead of F2nd DLC

4. Afiredone123

Yeah, I think I quite agree with you guys. Yeah, I also heard the MEIKO V3 Demo though. She sound more mature than her V1. Can't wait for her released though. XD

5. Dyspnia

University Student
    I wouldn't mind it if they would add some MEIKO V3 songs before her release. HNGGGGGG her demos are AMAZING!!!

6. Seeu-Luka

Seeu-Luka Big Debut

Wait,they've shown their V3 outfits?! I would figure they would save that for when you unlock them in the game.

7. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/
    Only KAITO V3 has a Project Diva module, in Arcade.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    We've seen Miku V3 & English designs, just not in Project Diva. It's extremely likely they'll be put in F2nd.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The only official thing about MEIKO V3's design as of this post is her silhouette. There's some rumor about a card illustration but that's only speculation.
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Here are the results of Sega x Piapro's Loading Screen Contest [Collab C] & Edit Mode Background Contest [Collab D]

8. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Forgive me if I sound ignorant, but is there really any difference between Miku V2 and Miku V3 designs besides the shade of the shirt?

I'm tearing up looking at the loading screens. It's like, these are fans, and they put their hard work and talent into making these for the game, and I think that's just beautiful. (I think I'm a little too passionate about this.)

9. Dyspnia

University Student
    There are plenty of differences to look newer.
    Curly hair (if that's actually part of the design, I'm not sure if this is just to make the pic look fancy or not), transparent armwarmers, white shirt (there's also a bit of change around the breast area, there's like a flap or something).
    It's just an updated design, not a completely new one. KAITO V3 has small but noticeable differences overall too on his new vs. old. Same with MEIKO V3, from what we can see that is, major differences so far would be heels and the rounder looking hair in the silhouette.

10. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Well, the thing is Kaito V3 has blue pants instead of brown and boots instead of shoes now, so those are significant changes compared to what Miku V3 has, which is why I'm now questioning if they would actually put in Miku V3 in the game. I'm not opposed to the idea or anything, but it'd probably confuse people who aren't that much of fans if there's a very similar-looking Miku other than her Original/V2. I kind of wish they'd just make her V3 module the original one in PDF2nd, but at the same time I kind of don't...

11. Dyspnia

University Student
    Your comparisons from KAITO V3 to V1 sounds pretty much like the way you described Miku earlier.
    And when it comes to replacing the V2 Miku with V3, they most certainly wouldn't do that, as V3 doesn't sing most of the PD songs revealed. If she didn't sing these songs, then they wouldn't make her the default.

12. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Not to me, as those two things I pointed out would make me recognize his V3 right away while with Miku V3 it'd probably take longer to realize that her shirt is lighter. And yeah, I guess. Didn't expect them to, just said I kind of want it to happen.

13. Afiredone123

KAITO V3 pants is not blue, his V1 is blue while his V3 are purple. Well, maybe I can describe the appearance changes in Miku V3. Miku V2 uses silver shirt, rounded sleeve at the end, two long ponytails and rounded-end headphone while Miku V3 uses white shirt, transparent sleeve, two curly-long ponytails, full-round headphone, shiny sleeve and leggings, two lines beside her shirt and she doesn't have that thing behind her shirt while her V2 has it. Dyspnia, I agree with you, if they put more of her V3 songs in it, then they should make her V3 outfit as a default module. =)

14. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Kaito V1's pants are brown. Look at his official box art.
    [​IMG]
    Wow, you really have an eye for detail! But I'm just saying I don't know if those differences will show very much if they're carried over to module form. Like I said, I'm not saying I'm against it (not that it matters what I think) but I don't know how well it'll show. But if the curly hair IS an actual difference and not just to make it look fancy, I'd quite like to see how that would look in the game. In the end, the more modules the better. If V2 and V3 do end up looking very similar, I think I'll use them both in duet songs.

15. Afiredone123

Oops, my bad. KAITO V1 pants is brown. But I heard people talking that his V3 pants colour is purple. XD