1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project DIVA f 2nd announced! [Update Jul 11]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Suyo, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    To all their own opinion. I think what they're trying to say is that compared to the module to song ratio, there isn't much to do with every single module. I'd be nice to have every module be used with a unique song to balance it out but we're just overloaded with outfits that go to nothing. Yes, you can use whatever module you want with whatever song, but again, comparing how many modules we have to the songs, some might get bored just seeing the same motions with different characters.

It wouldn't be hard to fix that whole "small space" problem either, DLC would be a solution. And they could also release more of the new PS3 songs when that ver. comes out. For example, they could include 5-7 new songs with the home console ver. since we clearly have more space on a disk.

With nowadays tech, space isn't an issue because if you run out, you can just buy more space (hard drives, mem cards, etc).

2. ronman123

ronman123 Newbie Player

Home Page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RoNmaNTimes
    You gotta be kidding me....

Are you talking about the Lag that one will come across due to their "OTHER" games that they have in their drive? Not everyone is going to have "FREE DRIVE SPACE" on their dashboard since those other people load up on other games. Maybe one should realize the size Gig their PS3 has as max capability , within their PS3 and balance it out from there.

Yes you can use USB ports, but look carefully, when you download from PSN, you wont be able to "Copy" and will have to transfer to whatever drive directly back to your drive but as reading from other posts of irresponsibility (stolen, lost, burnt, fried PS3 systems, the "money" part is going to burn a hole through your pocket...... maybe best to treasure when you get it) and remember where you put it so it lest not forget.

Of course you can protect everything using the online source, but not many people may realize how to do that and again may seem to expensive. Also if something ever happened to their mainframe hub and it goes down, then what?

At least, if the worst of the worst happens, I know exactly where the hard copy is and start from there. May not sound good, but at least a hard copy and a working "New" or "Refurbished" console will be safer than just taking things for granted.

3. Dyspnia

University Student
    I'm feeling a ticked tone here, I'm sorry if I came off a bit rudely.

Anyway, I have no idea what lag you're talking about, and unless you download games 24/7, drive space isn't a problem for most people. I think I can say most of the people I've met who own a PS3 still have plenty of space left for anything really.

And you seem to be talking about a lot of extremely rare cases here, nothing bad is going to happen to mostly everyone here when it comes to video game wise.

4. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

Please don't argue in here, I know we all have different taste and different opinion. Well, if they're gonna use 39 songs in the next game, I wouldn't mind. If that's what they want. =)

5. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/
    Don't blame yourself, Google Translate confuses everyone.

Regarding module to song ratio, I would prefer more modules than less. (At least the other Vocaloids need more, can you look at Miku's Extend list and say that isn't too much in comparison?)
    I really like the variety in general, particularly so one can find a suiting module for Edit Mode and the like.

6. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

I'm not even going to reply to ronman's (angry) reply so as not to contribute to argument.

To add to discussion, though, I rarely change the intended module for the song, and I've never even touched Edit Mode, so less modules and more songs would be fine with me, though I know they won't do that. Like I said, I hope I'll like most of the tracklist. At the end of the day, I'd rather have a shorter tracklist with songs I like to play than a longer tracklist with 'blah' (in my opinion) songs. We'll just have to see about the songs and modules when Sega reveals new information. Right now I'm guessing they're busy with Project Mirai 2 (which comes out in less than a month!!) so I'll be patient.

7. Dyspnia

University Student
    I have to say, PD Extend was about the time for me that SEGA started picking more interesting songs for me. 2nd and 1st had a BUNCH of songs that I played once and never touched again. When f's tracklist was announced, I didn't find a single song I didn't like and they were all added to my iPhone immediately, and so far with f2nd's announcement, I'm liking every single track. They're getting better and better with picking more interesting songs.

I've noticed that they're using expressions and lighting a lot more in f2nd (from what I've seen so far). I'm really excited for Happiness and Peace of Mind, Akatsuki Arrival, and I'm REAAAAAAALLY excited for Genga Spoofing! The newer Project Diva's tends to introduce me to the best songs!

I can't wait to try out the MEIKO modules with these songs heehee :3

8. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

I actually loved the tracklist for PD2, and PDExtend had songs I really liked. I never finished PD1 so I don't really know about that. I knew most of the songs that were in F beforehand, but I did like the ones I didn't know. I also like the tracklist for PDF2 so far, and I'm especially excited for Spoofing Genga too! (Which is good because most people I've seen are complaining about the tracklist until now. Eh.) Spoofing Genga has been stuck in my head for the past week, but I don't want to listen to it so much so I won't be tired of it by the time the game comes out so I can play it a lot. I just hope that there'll be more new songs than old, no matter how much I liked the old songs.

I'm also excited to see what the opening song is (is it gonna be Glory 3usi9?), and what the opening will look like. Also, the Diva rooms.

9. Dyspnia

University Student
    I really like how cinematic the PV for Genga Spoofing is in PD, constantly changing scenes, adding life to the world the Vocaloids live in. It's also nice to see other living people in the PV:
    [simg=500,282]http://i.imgur.com/BsZ7HVn.png[/simg]
    (Maybe the two mystery girls are Obaa and Ara?) WHOOPS

I'm still getting nervous about what MEIKO and Len songs are gonna be coming out, I hope that for MEIKO, we get some good Shu-t songs.

As for the opening, I thinking its gonna be Glory, it certainly has that "let's get this game started" kinda feel.

10. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

I agree. I also liked how there were 2 girls in the beginning watching Rin and Miku perform. Maybe later in the PV it'll gradually show more and more people gathering around and eventually cheering. I also admittedly love the frenemy-type relationship Miku and Rin have in the PV. Hoping Chance Time fail and success have a significant impact on the ending. Who are Obaa and Ara?

I've seen people say that Glory 3usi9 is going to be the "tie-in" song like Weekender Girl was with F, but I don't get it. I don't remember Weekender Girl having anything significant to do with the game, and what's a tie-in song? The thing I'm worried about with Len and Meiko (and even Luka) is that they won't get any actually new songs ie Sega will just remake their old songs.

11. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    I agree that they started to choose better songs in Extend, and make better movies in F.
    I also can't decide whether to buy F or F2nd when it releases.
    F is cheaper (with that bargain edition and all) but I literally played those songs to death and I know them by heart XD
    If I'm not mistaken, PjD F was widely promoted with Weekender Girl (alongside Odds & Ends and Senbonzakura)
    But only Odds & Ends became the opening music, so that's probably what they mean by tie in (or tie up) song.

12. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Maybe you should wait and see if you like PDF2nd's tracklist enough to buy it, or try to save up somehow until it comes out so you can have both!
    Oh, I did not know that. Thanks! I was pretty late in finding out Project Diva F was even coming out. And it probably is called "tie-up" but I just misremembered.

13. Dyspnia

University Student
    WHOOPS! I just made a mistake OTL

What I thought:

「おばあさん、この席どうぞ」
    "Obaa-san, please have this seat"
    「あら、どうも助かりました」
    "Ara, that's so helpful"

I thought Obaa and Ara were names, I just found out they mean grandma and oh my. I saw an eng subbed vid and it just said Obaa and Ara so I assumed they were just two girls' names, until I did some quick google translating...

ごめん 

I said something like this a bit back and it still scares me cause KAITO only gets around 2 songs per game, meaning ALREADY half of his are remakes.

14. OkpOkpX2

OkpOkpX2 Intermediate Player

Home Page:
    http://okpokpx2.deviantart.com/
    Does anyone else thinks that some of the songs that appeared on Magical Mirai could be part of F2nd's songlist?

15. Afiredone123

I think so too. Because PjDF also have Melancholic from Project Mirai. Maybe some songs from Mirai will have a chance to be inside PjDF2nd. Or Mirai 2 too! XD

16. Dyspnia

University Student
    I would love No Logic in f2nd, it'd be a dream to see it in the Vita graphics! And since they're going for the remade PV idea, they could include the new ver. of Electric Angel for an old song from PD with a new twist from Mirai 2.

17. Afiredone123

Yeah, let's hope that they're gonna remake Electrric Angel with the new arrangement song into Project Diva F 2nd. and for Mirai 2 or Mirai 1st. I would like Deep-Sea Girl, Interviewer, 1/6, Cendrillon, Adolescence and PianoXForteXScandal into PJDF2nd. Perhaps I hope too much then. XD

18. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Ahh, no worries! I saw that subbed song too. No idea why she didn't translate those two words (unless she thought they were names too). I found a subbed song that actually translated those words so it's all good. And yeah, Kaito's solos are usually one or two, and so are Len's, Luka's, and Meiko's, so I'm kind of wary. I don't know why I have a huge feeling Change Me is going to be one of Meiko's songs in PDF2nd, and since it's a remake...

As for the topic of Magical Mirai and Project Mirai, I think so too. Isn't it precarious that they put Miku in her Karakuri Pierrot outfit in Magical Mirai AND cut down the song when the other songs were full versions? Some songs (or a song? I'm not sure) from Magical Mirai are (is?) in Project Mirai 2, too. And like Alfredone said, Melancholic was originally in Project Mirai, so there's a chance that some other songs will be taken from that series and put into PDF2. The emon song for PM2 hasn't been announced yet, and I'm really anxious about it, because I reaaaaally want shake it! to be in PDF2 instead of PM2. If that's the emon song, I'll have to pray that they take it from PM2 and put it into PDF2. I mean, they did take Senbonzakura from PDF2 and put it in PM2, so they could do vice versa.

19. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    I would really be hoping for at least a new song for Meiko, Kaito, & Luka.
    Kaito has 4 songs in the entire console series. If he ends up being all remakes, they better take a song from Mirai or Arcade.
    Meiko I'm less worried about because she's female (lol face it when you think about it this is basically just a dancing pop star game) but she has more songs which means higher likelihood of all remakes.
    Luka's songs have been slacking recently (Not that DIE and Megaew are horrible)
    EDIT: Oh wait she has Akatsuki Arrival but I would like for her to have better solo songs

I might preview the track list for F2nd but I'd have to be very careful because I now consider that spoiler territory (I'm afraid of buying F specifically because I've listened to those songs too much)

20. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

I actually liked DYE a lot before seeing it was going to be in the game, so when I saw that obviously I was excited. But it turned out to be one of my least played songs in the game. For me, it takes more than liking the song itself to keep playing it. I just... didn't really get the PV. Same thing with Leftbehind City/Urbandonment, loved it before the game, don't get the PV, one of my least played songs. (Not that I need a WOW PV, 'cause I love playing songs like Weekender Girl, Packaged, Yellow, and Dear and the PV for those are Miku dancing around or Miku playing a guitar. I don't know it's weird.) Megane is okay, cute PV and all, but I guess it's too slow for me.
    I desperately want Giga-P's remix of 1, 2 Fanclub! feat. Miku and Len but I know that won't be happening anytime soon.