1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project DIVA f 2nd announced! [Update Jul 11]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Suyo, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

(Bolded part mine)
    Wait, does this apply to the regular scratch notes too or only the double scratch and link scratch? Because if it applies to regular, getting Perfect on songs just became a thousand times more difficult for me. The only reason I could Perfect songs like FREELY TOMORROW was because I could just flick the analog sticks as fast as I could without having to worry about accuracy! ;__;

2. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    From my playthrough, it does happen to normal scratch notes too... I know that feel, when I'm on such a high combo streak and don't want to risk breaking it, I just smudge the crap out of my finger on my screen to get all the notes.

One last thing I noticed about the game is that it's REALLY HARD for me to get double scratch notes using both my thumbs because my left thumb is SOOOOOOOO sweaty when playing, it won't recognize it when swiping with all that sweat.

3. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/

Normal ending for Akatsuki Arrival (3:06)

Luka walks up steps
    Miku fades away (without sound effects)
    Luka turns to the crowd while a giant light surrounds her
    I think the light in the Normal ending is kind of like the sun in the Alternate ending when she climbed up the mountain

4. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

lol as i thought PDf 2nd gameplay will sufer well on Vita this time,
    why cant Sega understand how useless this is ~_~;
    why not leave the notes as they were? lol...

5. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

Yeah! I think so too. And I thought that Miku will flee from the stage instead of disappearing. I feel that if they would make Miku flee away from the stage would be a great idea if it is a normal ending.. *Blushing*

6. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Luckily, it looks like I was wrong about CT success. You can actually see what the difference is. Yay!
    Doesn't the Normal difficulty seem a little... harder than Normal should be? From an objective point of view, I mean, not from someone who's used to Hard and Extreme mode's.

Edit: Oh by the way, does this mean that the Vocaloids don't have specific animations depending on who it is like we thought? The new ones seem much sillier (in a good way) than Project Diva F's.

7. Xiphon

Xiphon Newbie Player

IT Technical Support
    I think the Normal difficulty is about the same as the previous game. Going to take a bit of time to get used to the new scratch notes though :)

8. Afiredone123

From my demo gameplay, all looks the same if you choose different vocaloids. I actually see the animations by getting cheap and missxtake. For cheap, if you use 2 vocaloids, the first vocaloid is crying and the other one will persuade the first vocaloid. If it's a missxtake, the first vocaloid will lie down stumping arms and legs and the other vocaloid just looks feeling weird.

9. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Off-Subject: Did you guys know that you can even let go of the stick/screen during linked scratches? They're just normal scratches with lines connected and earn bonus points.

If it DOES require to not let go, this can't be possible for PS3 players.

10. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    You're not wrong whatsoever on the letting go part (even though I keep my finger on the screen anyway xD) but it would be possible for PS3 players if you DID have to keep your finger on the stick. It wouldn't be hard for programming to say "the stick has to stay off center during the transition from star to star."

I think it would've been better for the link scratches to keep your finger on the stick/screen as when I do play the PS3 ver. of the game, I always alternate sticks (R,L,R,L for a bunch of stars in a row). I would be neat to force me to keep to one as it would add a neat little challenge.

11. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

12. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/
    I didn't see at first maybe because it's a low quality video but then I saw the EARS TWITCH. LIKE SHITEYANYO.
    Then I wouldn't be surprised if on that Clover Club module (too lazy to check the name) the plush on the hoodie started waving its arms.

13. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    twitching cat ears are so adorable >w< nya~~

14. Afiredone123

I just found out about it but is this a new info or old? The song will be up to 39 songs? I'm just asking if this is a new info or old news. =)

15. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.
    I have a feeling they would make it...39 too.though I wish they made it more like back in PD 2nd. There was over 50 in there so I couldn't get bored quickly :\

16. Afiredone123

They will make it 39 songs, because the official site say so. Just look it up, you will certainly found a text like "39曲" which means "39 Songs". Yeah, me too, I hope they make it like Project Diva 2nd which song would be more than 50 songs, I could play a week to finish it up rather than 3 days or 2 days. XD

17. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

From http://miku.sega.jp/f2/:

Google Translate translates this to:

(Bold mine)
    So that means it's confirmed that there are gonna be 39 songs? And... 100 modules? I'm a little confused tbh.

18. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.
    The Magical Mirai Modules? They were gonna include it,right? O.o Plus, like in PD Extend or PD f, there were also extra modules such as Snow Miku or the Racing Miku (forgot the exact name ._. ) I'm not sure about other modules. Been busy lately and barely have time to check.

19. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

I calculated the number of modules in PDF, and it turned out to be 96. If you include the DLC modules (including Snow Miku alt.) it becomes 102. I had no idea there were THAT many modules, wow. But it if it is only 39 songs, I won't lie, I'm a little disappointed. I just hope I'll like the majority of the tracklist to continue playing a lot.

20. ronman123

ronman123 Newbie Player

Home Page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RoNmaNTimes
    Disappointed in WHAT?!

YOU just made the point of all those modules available and yet "You are disappointed"? I have to assume you realize that only a certain amount of memory can be put on ONE such game, its not like a trillion Gigabytes or something that they are able to do.... Track songs take a lot of memory unless its like 10 seconds or so.

I would have to give them credit just for "putting all of tha different characters and modules on" what currently is available for the current market in today's age in 2013 transition to 2014 and beyond.

Now if we can get our hands on that 3D virtual technology and that virtual Miku projection in the clouds thing, well ya... but I highly dont think they will make that available to the public any time soon.. and even if they did, ......I don't have extra millions of dollars to buy that device!
    like this example..........THAT video from her official channel : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW1cnHfSCc4