1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Custom DLC

Discussion in 'Custom DLC' started by pariah164, May 26, 2015.

1. I ripped my copies of Project Diva 2nd and Extend to .iso in order to save my UMD drive, as I already have a PSP system with a busted drive and I don't want it happening again. I downloaded the translation patch, and it works great. Now, I want to download some of the custom DLC, like Sakura Miku, but I'm missing the ULJM05681 folder in the GAME folder. Should I load up my UMD, just once, to get that folder? Or do I have to Data Install to make it show up? Thanks in advance.

2. I saved the whole sd shit to my pc, and then formatted my SD using my PSP. Then put the games on it and make a new save. Then you will know where to put your old save files and place them there. Then follow the steps for your Custom DLC.

3. Usually it works if you just create the directory on your memory card.