1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help!

Discussion in 'Project DIVA Extend & Dreamy Theater Extend' started by trappycakes, Jan 19, 2013.

1. trappycakes

trappycakes Big Debut

I know I've posted before about a similar issue but I have another question regarding the DL of another DT game. I want to buy DTE and I have PJD Extend on my PSP but it won't connect to the internet anymore. So I put the save data on my Vita and I'm wondering if that's enough to load the DTE on my PS3. So basically I want to know if I can use the save date on my Vita to play. Sorry for the repeat but I want to make sure before I drop $70 on a PSN card. :)

2. chaoelite

chaoelite I'll make you do the MikuMiku!

You will have to make a new saved data on the vita to use it with DTE but since you have a PS3 and a psp you can just transfer the psp file downloaded on the ps3 to your psp since to play DTE the psp is thru a usb cable.