1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd Release Date, New songs and video [UPDATE Dec. 24]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Re: PjDF2nd Release Date and New scans + video [UPDATE Dec.

Oh my gosh, yay! It would have sucked if they changed so much and kept the original PV.

inb4 Sega making this an excuse not to include anymore Kaito songs.

2. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

OMG! I was really hoping they use the Project mirai 2 outfit rather than the Heart Hunter outfit, and my dream came true! And by the scans of the Cantarella ~Grace Edition~ version, I can conclude that they will make it as the same as Akatsuki Arrival PV, Singing + Story, I wouldn't mind that, still hoping they made a full story version rather than singing though, just like Starduster. Besides that, gonna update the first post!

EDIT: I don't know if it just me or you guys. I had a feeling that SEGA gonna release F 2nd video in a couple of days, or today, or next week. =)

EDIT 2: HD Pictures Of Glory 3usi9, Cantarella ~Grace Edition~, SPiCa -39'S Giving Day Edition, World Is Mine and Luka Luka Night Fever. It looks like they remade the song but with a different PV and style though.

Glory 3usi9
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

World Is Mine
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

SPiCa -39's Giving Day Edition-
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Cantarella ~Grace Edition~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Luka Luka Night Fever (WARNING! TAKO LUKA'S GETTING BIGGER!)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

SEGA also revealed what's inside Edit Mode, AR Live and Live Studio

AR Live and Live Studio
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Edit Mode
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

This is how you describe every PjD1 PV, which is why I always thought it was funny that people were giving the PVs in Gumi's game such a hard time. Humble beginnings, yo.

God, I hope so. I loved that PV for that dance.

4. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

Re: PjDF2nd Release Date, New songs and video [UPDATE Dec. 1

The lighting in PjD F2nd is some serious eyecandy. I mean, just look at SPiCa and World is Mine.

5. Afiredone123

I still had a question about SPiCa. If SEGA can remake Cantarella to a new song. Why don't they remake SPiCa with the original song instead of a concert song. -,-

6. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student

Yes, THIS is the update speed I want! New stuff about every week! I'm hyped for all of these songs! The game is starting to look really great!

7. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

Ah, that explains everything more clearly now.

Yeah, SEGA can do so much more with the lackluster MMD quality PVs, although that's what they give us in the end. I do like the PV's that appear to be telling stories, *cough*TimeMachine*cough* or performing with instruments which do kind of give it an edge that the Vocaloid appear to be performing a song. But that's fine, what SEGA gives is what we get.

I'm still ecstatic Supreme module is in the game along with Project Diva's first song. It still brings back painful memories on easy difficulty...

8. Afiredone123

I agree with you guys, since SEGA has much more experience in Project Diva series, why not they make more story songs rather than dancing and singing to the song. =)

9. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Yeah, it's like, we know Sega can make really nice PVs that are interesting, so we can't help but get a little annoyed when they choose to be lazy. But in the end, we can't really do anything about it except get over it or not buy the game, so I just accept it after expressing my actual feelings about it and just hope that the next batch of songs announced will make up for it. Well, it's a guaranteed buy for me already because of Spoofing Genga, TITHAPOMC, and Cantarella ~grace edition~, so I'm good! Though if Love is War (or any PD1 song) gets in I'm going to end up peeved all over again, even if I do love that song.

I do agree about Supreme, though. It's really pretty. I might end up playing World is Mine more just to see that module in action. And if not, I'll probably just switch out other modules for it in other songs when I'm bored.

10. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student

I have an opposing opinion about this, I absolutely LOVE mostly every dancing PV in the PD series (however, I'm a dancer so maybe it's a bit of biased opinion).

It's not like in every dancing song has the same moves, no, each one is unique with its own dance tricks, quirky pops, and eye catching twists.

And movement can tell a story too:
    ColorfulXSexy has twisty hip movements showing what they're meaning to the lucky men ;D
    Luka Luka Night Fever has the slow part when she talks about her heart and strength with corresponding moves
    In the beginning of Romeo and Cinderella, Miku moves her hand forward to be grasped when describing her want of being in the man's arms
    And my bluntest example would have to be in Weekender Girl when she's describing time ticking away

Dancing has been around for tens of thousands of years and it's been associated with singing for almost the same amount of time, the story PVs are FANTASTIC don't get me wrong, but they deserve as much attention as the dancing ones. Why do we like the concerts? Those are entirely made up of dancing.

There are however, a few examples too that I don't like, like Love is War and Sound. AWESOME SONGS, LOVE THEM TO DEATH, but the PVs were meh. There are afew story PVs that could have been done better too like A Thousand Year Solo and the ending to WORLD'S END UMBRELLA as they just stand there a lot too.

Overall, I LOVE almost every single dance that the games bring us, I wanna learn them all! BRING MORE SEGA! ^^

11. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

Not all of the dances are bad, Dyspnia. I like the dances too. Whenever I listen to Weekender Girl, I will literally dance to it, despite how difficult it is to dance the choreography. Oh, and Romeo to Shinderera. I love doing the twirls in the chorus. :P
    But when I think of the Melancholic PV, the cripple dance during chance time is too awkward. Some of the choreography seems a bit off, but I can quite understand how difficult it is to pull off a good dance routine for PVs. (Then again, Far Away has some moves similar in other PVs in the first Project Diva...)
    Also, since Koi wa Sensou kind of let our expectations down for such a good song, some visuals fail to convey the meaning behind the lyrics, if you get what I mean. (Melancholic, I'm looking at you too)
    You mean this one? :3

[​IMG]
    We're also off the subject of F 2nd, so... Let's leave it at that please? :3

Packaged, Ura Omote Lovers, Warudo izu main are in the game, Where's Rolling Girl; WHERE'S MAH DANCER MODULE SEGA?! >:o

12. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/

I usually pay attention more to the music than to the dancing, but it can effect whether I like the song or not. Although...
    They literally recycled all the moves from Pjd1 as Edit Mode moves. Pjd1 wasn't the first game I saw, so I can't help but see them as kind of inferior...

13. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student

Yeah! I support that. WHEN ROLLING GIRL WILL BE ANNOUNCE? >_<

14. Afiredone123

There are 2 more months till they announce new songs and remake songs. So I guess they are now choosing songs to remake and to do the new one. =)

15. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

Off-topic:
    I kind of love the irony that they included a lot of the PD1 edit moves in all of the games yet no one has been able to recreate a SINGLE PD1 song as an edit song with even just 60% accuracy.
    It would still be impossible to recreate a 99% accurate PD1-only song (you can't create title cards, for some reason I think they should implement this. Then there's also the effects) in Edit Mode because of the unique elements. For example:
    Star Story has that moment where Miku is giving... some kind of energy, I guess?
    Far Away has that moment where Miku floats in a... void?
    Dreaming Leaf uses the bottom road in its stage and also
    That One Second Slow Motion uses a technique where they would switch between a more-high-quality image and the actual stage to make something like a Depth-of-Field and Slow Motion effect.
    Etc.

On-topic:
    Honestly, if they fixed the rights to Sakura no Ame and remade it in Project DIVA F2nd, I would party so hard.

16. Afiredone123

I agree, if they found a solution to find the right copyright (Or make a new song with the same lyrics), they've would include the song into F 2nd, since the song doesn't include in all of the games except PjD1st

EDIT: I found a detail on the function of Safety Judgement, Panic and Cool Master S. Since Google translator is a bit confusing, I manage to rip some of the words meaning

Safety Judgement
    1. 判定が甘く (Hantei ga Amaku) means Judgement is sweet.
    2. なりコンボがつながり (Nari Konbo ga Tsunagari) means Combo will connect.
    3: やすくなる (Yaskunaru) means Easily.
    Full meaning: Judgement is sweet. The game will go easy on you. Combo will not break even when you got a Safe. =)
    Still don't know what does it do, but someone will understand it. EDIT: Thanks to Almeria for the amazing explanation.

Panic
    1. メロディアイコンの飛来する方向が (Melody Icon no Hirai Suru Hoko ga) means The direction of flying Melody Icons
    2. デタラメに (Detarame Ni) means will be a disaster (Since google gives a bad translation and an oath, I give something similar to it)
    Full meaning: The direction of flying Melody Icons will be a disaster.
    I know what does it do, the flying melody icons will become a maniac.

Cool Master S
    Pretty similar to cool master but with an "S".
    1. COOL以外だと (Cool igaida to) means Other than cool
    2: ソングエナジーが減少 (Song energy ga gensho) will affect and decrease the song energy meter
    Full meaning: Other than cool will affect and decrease the song energy meter

Will update the first post! :3

17. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University

I believe it's supposed to mean that the game will go easy on you and not break the combo despite getting a SAFE ^^

18. Afiredone123

Oh. I think I understand. Thanks Almeria. Gonna Update the first post again. XD

EDIT: In the meantime. Jump Fiesta will be held on 21st until 22nd of December. SEGA will include 3 games in the festival which is Project Diva F 2nd, Project mirai 2 and Project Diva Arcade Future Tone. =)

19. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student

It seems that livetune is going to put the new opening song for Project DIVA F 2nd "DECORATOR" is the name song
    http://miku.sega.jp/info/adiary.cgi/0736

The preview of the song is in the home page of Sega feat. Hatsune Miku
    http://miku.sega.jp/

Here are some picutures of the Op video
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Afiredone123

OMG! I'M GETTING EXCITING. And my expectation really came true that Kz gonna make a new song in F 2nd and make it as a new op song! OMG! I'M BLASTING!! GONNA UPDATE THE FIRST POST! XD