1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd Op Movie Trailer + New info [UPDATE Dec. 26]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

SEGA just released a video on F 2nd Opening Song. It looks like SEGA love KEI's Artwork and decided to ask him to make two different artwork for two platform.

PS Vita and PS3 Cover Artwork (Taken on the promo video)

PS Vita
    [​IMG]

PS3
    [​IMG]

All UPDATEs are down here.

1 newly songs are comfirmed to be in F 2nd:

[vocadb]Suki Kirai[/vocadb]

3 returning songs comfirmed to be in F 2nd:

[vocadb]Miku Miku Ni Shite Ageru[/vocadb]
    [vocadb]Two Breaths Walking[/vocadb]
    [vocadb]Meruto[/vocadb]

Since SEGA make Two Breaths Walking as an official edit data, I just categoried it as a returning song.

Off-topic:
    OMG! TWO BREATHS WALKING FINALLY IN!!! Since SEGA just make that song available as an official edit data. AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT'S PV IN F 2ND! I'M HYPED AND BLASTING NOW! WANT THE GAME EVEN MORE! XD

All of Project Diva F Modules will be back in F 2nd and will be joined by our Diva which is Hatsune Miku with her V3 MODULE!!! (OMG!!! MY WISH CAME TRUE!! XD)
    DIVA Room also will have a new mini-game.

This images revealed that the song "DECORATOR" will have all of the vocaloids in one pv just like Senbonzakura. (OMG!)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And the newly made mini-game in DIVA Room.
    [​IMG]

Scans of the newly comfirmed songs
    [​IMG][​IMG]

All images of the comfirmed songs and modules:

DECORATOR
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Two Breaths Walking
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Suki Kirai
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Melt
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Although Miku V3 is not a module for this song, I just gonna put it though. =p

Miku Miku Ni Shite Ageru
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Now this is what I'm waiting for! Remakes song with different style of PVs! XD

Modules comfirmed so far (Including classics return ones)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Now for DIVA ROOM!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PROJECT DIVA F 2ND WILL HAVE A TOTAL OF 40 SONGS AND ABOUT 160 MODULES!

2. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Re: Project Diva F 2nd Opening Song Trailer

The opening videos are progressively getting more and more out of this world... Thankfully the model changes stand out a lot less when in motion!
    Doesn't this make the first portable game with a dark background for the cover? It'll definitely stand out from the other four in the series.

3. Afiredone123

The cover doesn't bother me a lot though, and probably you're right, this is the first time I see KEI's artwork is more darker than usual. But it'll grow on us. Since I STARTED TO LOVE IT!! XD

4. NekomimiSwitch

NekomimiSwitch Newbie Player

PS Vita's cover feels a little Nostalgic.It reminds me Project Diva Extend...Miku waving and Dark backround like main menu in late series.

EDIT:Omg,just now did I see we're getting "Two breaths walking"(we're actually getting a PV now)!And "Like,dislike" yes!

5. Afiredone123

Re: PjDF2nd Op Movie Trailer + New info (UPDATE Dec. 25)

Don't get too excited now cause TWO BREATHS WALKING AWAITING US IN F 2ND! XD

6. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

3 old songs (well, 1 semi-old one) and a new song that I was hoping wouldn't be in the game. Uh... yay. I don't like being negative, but I'm becoming more and more disappointed with every song announcement. At least the opening song looks like it'll be cool.

7. Afiredone123

They choose newly song from the magical mirai concert this time though. WHY YOU NO CHOOSE SHAKE IT!, SEGA! I also worried about F 2nd too though. Since now we've got 11 old songs, 12 new songs and 1 new/old song. Maybe it's too soon to worry. There's still 3 months left. =)

8. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/

That Miku/Rin/Len trio dancing cut in the intro looks like a shake it! reference to me.
    Speaking of references...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    COULD THIS BE A SIGN? The song was in Miku Flick/02 as the last one you unlock

9. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

Yeah, I'm just gonna go out and say that SEGA is hiding references just to make us all hyped.
    Honestly if this was a Wii U game I could have made a Wiimote strap hype joke by now. (Project M, heh)

I will seriously go crazy if they actually added the songs that they referenced. Still have the most hope for Sakura no Ame.

Also, I hope they used the 2012 ver. of Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru and put several Mikus in the PV. A lot of people don't know that the Project DIVA series is a killer app. Especially when you consider the recent news about the Editor being downloaded separately.

EDIT: I also want Snow Song Show and 39 (with an actual PV) in the game. For Christmas. I also want Ai Kotoba II.

10. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University

I can't help but notice that the only songs now missing from the top 10 of that poll are Sakura no Ame, Pair of Wintry Winds and Rolling Girl. Melt was nr. 5 and Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru nr. 25.

Since Karakuri Pierrot and now Suki Kirai are announced, Shake it! doesn't sound unlikely when they all were in the Magical Mirai concert (and that hinted dance in the opening video like everyone has mentioned). Two Breaths Walking is a classic for concerts and not a surprise, I hope this means other songs from concerts have a chance to be in (I want Shiroi Yuki no Princess wa!)

I also hope this means the song list will be the longest yet, considering all the returning songs we're seeing...

11. NekomimiSwitch

Since they're putting most of songs(not including the ones in Arcade) from Mirai concert,I am hoping for "Common world domination" by Pinokio-P.It's 3:25 minute short,which means it could be a pv with full song,it would also fit better in Project diva F 2nd than Mirai 2...

12. Afiredone123

OMG! I didn't realized it until today. THANKSA LOT BASENUMBERS! The PS Vita cover artwork and the trio dance in the PV really looks like a reference to Quartet Theme and shake it! Maybe it is still hidden in the meantime to keep us wait a little more.

Yeah, since most of the songs they choose now (including the new ones) are mostly from concert, they should choose Common World Domination, since I ALSO LOVE THAT SONG! SEGA has always been choose songs with a length of 4 minute and below (World's End Dancehall is an exception)

EDIT: PjDF2nd will have all of F 2nd Modules with our newly V3 of our DIVA. DIVA Room will also have a new mini-game.

This scans revealed that the song "DECORATOR" will have all of the vocaloids in one pv just like Senbonzakura. (OMG!)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And the newly made mini-game in DIVA Room.
    [​IMG]

13. OkpOkpX2

OkpOkpX2 Intermediate Player

Home Page:
    http://okpokpx2.deviantart.com/

World's End Dancehall is 3:35 ou o

14. Afiredone123

Oh. I though it was 4 minutes long. Sorry~ ^^"

15. NekomimiSwitch

I'm really getting exited for DECORATOR now.Mini-game looks really adorable but also a bit confusing.

16. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

More scansss

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm confused as to which module is for which song (except for Suki, Kirai of course) but wow both those Miku modules look lovely. And you can see her V3 module in one of the screenshots.

17. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University

That weird module at the top of the page is for Two Breaths Walking, I think it's called Bless You(?) but I'm not sure. It's a little weird. The ones for Suki Kirai are called Dreaming Panda (Rin) and Loving Polar Bear (Len). I don't get the bear-related names. Not too fond of the comic-style shown in the screenshot for it either.
    The big text for the new room game says "The DIVA room gets more and more lively". As for the text underneath it, uh, someone with better Japanese skills will need to handle that :3 This is as far as my own knowledge goes (but I'm still learning!)

18. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

I dunno why but I feel like the Melt PV is going to mix the Idolm@ster 2 DLC ver. and the original (PjD) ver.
    Looks like Suki Kirai (Like, Dislike) is also going to use the MMD-like shader in Ura-omote Lovers. (see the comic)
    They already announced the Gown module before so they just used the original, Append and V3 modules.
    Miku Miku Ni Shite Ageru doesn't have a respective module.

Has there been a song announced that includes trains in its PV or atleast a transportation device? (Decorator's OP has a space train but it doesn't seem likely to show up in the in-game PV)
    I mean, PjD referenced two in its lyrics/PV (a boat in Hato and a bus in That One Second Slow Motion), one in PjD2nd (that one ryo song I can't remember with an actual train being in the plot), I don't remember anything in extend with transportation, PjDF had two (the bus in World's End Dancehall and the train in Time Machine).

I'm voting for Tokyo Retro.

EDIT: Wait, that's the module for Two Breaths Walking?! I'm a bit disappointed they didn't use Guest characters. (there would be the singer and 2 guest characters)

19. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student

Aaaah, thanks for all the info on Christmas, SEGA!

The opening is looking great and so are all the new modules! I really really love the module for Two-Breaths Walking, they really captured the essence of the original illustration. I'm a little bummed out at Suki Kirai because I'm not a big fan of the song. I'm eager to wait for what songs will have three people in them. I know they need at least two, and I'd like to hope Shake It! is one of them.

You're thinking of "When the First Love Ends." As for Tokyo Retro, there are other songs by that producer I'd rather see and will more likely be in the game than Tokyo Retro, it's rather new, only being released in July. Yubikiri by the same producer is almost at 1Mil views and that seems to be a running trend with these song announcements, Envy Catwalk reached its first million after being announced for the game.

As for songs about trains, the only other one I can think of off hand is 1925, and it's not entirely unlikely it will reappear. Besides, Melancholic was in f after being in Mirai, why not Shake It! and 1925?

I think Quartet theme is also kind of unlikely, but it's still a possibility, you never know. I see a good possibility of Shake it! being added if there aren't enough trio songs.

I also want this! If not this song, I want Rotten Heresy and Chocolate by PinocchioP to appear if this song does not.

I'd really like to see Rolling Girl again, now that my skills have improved. I'm ready to give it another go. As for Sakura no Ame, they wouldn't put it on the list if they weren't prepared to add it in a game. I'm hoping we'll get it in f2nd, as well!

Now for other personal input. I've already said it before, but I want Rotten Heresy and Chocolate to appear if Common World Domination doesn't. Also, if they are going to add more returning songs from Mirai... Please, please, Kimi no Taion. It has more views than Puzzle on NND and it's a lot better suited tempo-wise for Diva than Mirai, I think. Also, I'd like to say some things I'd like to see in the games and some songs I think will make it in the game.

I would really like to see Bacterial Contamination, but it's pretty... unlikely. But the song I'd like to see most is a song with little-to-no chance, another PinocchioP song, Weekly Shonen Bye-Bye. Incredibly fast and would make a great 10-star. Also, this one is also unlikely, but I want the Len/Kaito duet Lost Destination. It only has about 130,000 views on Nico and the song is about 6 minutes and would be difficult to cut, but; Yume no Tsuzuki was not only a quartet, but only had about 100,000 views and the 4-minute version was included in f. I think that Lost Destination has a fighting chance of being included. Unfortunately, a Kaito and Len duet was sung in Magical Mirai and the chances are higher of that being included, and I really don't like that song.

As for things I think will make it in the game, I'm really feeling some Kikuo songs. Kikuo has already composed some room music in Mirai, so why not have a full song in one of the games? Breaking Things Into Pieces and Don't Look At Me In That Way are his two most-viewed songs, so those are the most likely additions by Kikuo if any. Also, tilt-six composed room music in Mirai, so ElectroSaturator would be a likely addition. As of next month, it will be a year old, and Glory 3usi9 is being added and it's only a few months old. I also think there will be more songs from Magical Mirai included in the game. Hello, Worker please! One of my favorite Vocaloid songs! Gaaaah!

Also, let's talk about how one of my 8 "songs I'd like to play" entries on the thread actually made it in the game... I'm so happy! Envy Catwalk is the best! Also, I still want my 7 other songs from the list to make it in. (Rotten Heresy and Chocolate, Anti the infinite Holic, Gigantic OTN, The Rampage of Hatsune Miku, Tiger Rampage, Wanderlast, and pane dhiria)

Edit: This one completely slipped my mind. Strobe Last! Pleeeeeease, Sega!

I think that's all until new information is released. I hope I get it on the mark with these predictions.

20. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student

With all of Magical mirai song's I am like 90% sure that they going to put the other song of the concert F2nd that doesn't appear in Mirai2 like: Hello worker, Erase or zero, Nijigen Dream Fever and with Leia I am not really sure they going to put that song in the game, because they didn't do a module for that one.
    And also am agree with common world domination it's a great song That I really really want to play!