1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd 4 Last confirmed songs + New info (UPDATE 26 Mar.)

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Re: PjDF2nd 4 Last confirmed songs + New info (UPDATE 24 Mar

This game is a prime example of that old saying "You can't please everyone all the time." I'll enjoy playing it myself for two reasons

1. I like the PD games and enjoy challenging myself.
    2. It will be my very first Vita game.

2. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com

^ I hope you like boring songs because this one has a lot of them!

For me, the problem isn't perfecting it.

I can't even get a Cheap on Gekishou.

3. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

lol Gekishou i remember indeed struggling a bit on this one, oh well xD.

4. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF

What you define as boring may differ from what I think is boring quite a bit Nepgear. I haven't heard of some of these songs so I can't share in your opinion other than for the ones I know.

5. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com

So excited about Heat Haze but not so much about Intense Singing....I mean eh it's been in 2nd and Extend, I was kind of hoping for a new Rin solo or another song Meiko.

6. Roflcakes

Roflcakes Newbie Player

I'm glad I never really played the PSP games, but it still kinda bothers me that they reused a "boss" song.

7. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:

okay but I don't think anyone would rank Soundless Voice as the epitome of exciting rhythm action fun.

8. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

Looks like I was right about Cantarella ~grace edition~. Projectdiva.fr comfirm that Cantarella ~grace edition~ is a brand new song for SEGA and that's makes it from being a Re: Create song to be a new song. So, here's a sneak peak of the free play song menu.
    [​IMG]

9. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

wait wait wait, that means... 2D Dream Fever IS another 10 Star song? (understandable though)

That means, This is the happiness and peace of mind comitee can't be a 10 Star song... Am I right? :o

10. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:

What does the lock thingy mean?

11. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

We still don't have proof to say that 2D Dream Fever is a 10-star song, because the songs arrangements are always wrong though. =)

Maybe it's for Help/Challenge items? Who knows. =)

12. Aphrodi

Aphrodi Big Debut

I don't think that This is the happiness and peace of mind comitee is a 10 star song, I personally think that it looks too easy on extreme for it to be one but I could be wrong of course.

13. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Re: PjDF2nd 4 Last confirmed songs + New info (UPDATE 21 Mar

A Jin song ? Sugoi :) . The Kagerou Project is very popular in Japan but to have this into a Project Diva Game ?? Because Jin is for IA almost the same man as Ryo/Supercell for Hatsune Miku.

I understand why SEGA has announced this song so late, this will promote the IA game too.

And the return of "Hatsune Miku no Gekishou", the terror of fingers and buttons ;) .

14. hakumeiii

hakumeiii ペーパー プレーン~

Re: PjDF2nd 4 Last confirmed songs + New info (UPDATE 21 Mar

Here's where the fun begins, i guess...

I hope it isn't, really. It's a little tame looking for a no holds barred endgame tier song, like I reckon I could perfect it in my first 5 or so goes.

15. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Yeah, but... there are already a bunch of fast-paced or upbeat songs. Soundless Voice is more slow and emotional but that doesn't make it objectively "boring".

Apparently Kagerou Days will be getting a new module? In an article it says: "Supporting modules include “Infinity” from cosMo@Bousou-P, and one with a reverse baseball cap and short hair for Kagerou Days." Is Sega breaking their own rules?

16. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student

Wait, look closely, you can see the list ends at Dream Fever, unless there's one tiny smidge left, meaning Dream Fever is either song 40 or 39 (which I doubt). So, this means we now have the last 7 songs in order, from 34-40. And with that in mind, I'm going to make some difficulty predictions for the songs shown onscreen.

Kagerou Days - 8.5
    Uraomote Lovers - 9.5 (but we already knew that)
    Envy Catwalk - 10
    World Is Mine - 7
    Decorator - 7.5
    Hatsune Miku no Gekishou - 10
    Two Dimensional Dream Fever - 10

Some of my other predictions were wrong so I don't exactly plan on these being right, I just consider them to be the most likely.

17. MadHatter138

MadHatter138 Big Debut

I just got the news of Gekishou being in the new game and....OH MY GOD NO!!! Of all the songs in the world, they seriously had to put this one?! They could have at least remade The Disappearance or something, I was all hyped up expecting either no cosMo@Bousou-P songs (no offense if you really like him, I just can't stand any of his songs) OR I was hoping for maybe the rampage of Hatsune Miku if anything but...seriously?! Gekishou?! I just managed to get a CHEAP on it in dreamy theater...after 132 tries, I was really liking this list, not a single song I disliked until...Gekishou and Kagerou Days, god, I absolutely despise both those songs with a burning passion I can't even begin to explain! And they aren't even remaking Gekishou! God, I'm so scared and upset because of this, bye-bye platinum trophy~ you were a beautiful dream while you lasted~

I'm not too upset about Kagerou Days, I was more hoping for something better like Lost One's Weeping, 39, Super Hero, Viva Happy, there are no Nem, Neru, or Mitchie M songs! They're my favorites! Oh well...hopefully Kagerou Days redeems itself with a really awesome PV...and maybe, maybe, maybe scratch notes will save us from the burning hell that is Miku no Gekishou...(eternal happiness...yeah right, you, cosMo@Bousou-P, you will be the death of me...)

Now, if you excuse me, I will rock silently in a corner crying myself to sleep...

18. Morning Blue

Morning Blue Big Debut

Well, figures I just managed to finally clear Sadistic Music Factory on Project Fiva F and then Sega revives the song with the most difficult/annoying Extreme chart in the series for the sequel. Sigh.

I never heard Kagerou Days before until now, and it's easily the worst song of the 40 in the game. Double sigh.

Fortunately aside from them and World is Mine, the rest of the game's songlist/features is pretty cool.

19. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:

Slow and emotional does not equal boring, no. This is just my opinion, but I love Time Machine and Karakuri Pierrot. They're in the balladier side of the spectrum, but are still pleasant to listen to and very memorable. Soundless Voice, to me, is really forgettable and not something I'd ever listen to outside the game. And what I've seen of the notemap looks basic and dull as hell, tbh.

It's kinda important to me that songs are both fun to listen to and fun to play, otherwise there will only be boredom and/or frustration. That's why I love the two 10-star songs in F, NegaPosi and SMF. Their notemaps are challenging, but still entirely doable, and the songs themselves are quirky and fun. I like Gekishou as a song just fine, but the fun-to-play factor is where it completely fails.

By the way, this is going on a slight tangent, but I just remembered how hilariously inaccurate Extend's star ratings were. Shoushitsu, Two-Faced Lovers, Paradichlorobenzene, and especially Colorful x Sexy are way too easy to be 9 stars. (I found Rolling Girl and Musunde Hiraite to be harder than all of those, and those were 8 stars...)

20. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com

Wow, so much hate for Kagerou Days and I kind of like that song....curious how the PV will be for the song though seeing the original PV is just death all over the place :c