1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd 4 Last confirmed songs + New info (UPDATE 26 Mar.)

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Mar 12, 2014.

1. scarf

scarf Intermediate Player

Re: PjDF2nd 4 Last confirmed songs + New info (UPDATE 21 Mar

So it's safe to assume that my save data from the English release of F won't work here right? >.<

2. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com

It sure is. Saves, even if the games aren't, tend to be locked to whichever region the game is from.

3. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University

Oh right, forgot about that part, sorry x) I don't know how it worked between 2nd and Extend, did the Diva points really carry over?

Right, I meant it more like a wish that we could play the songs and not like a fact that we are able to :P

But I'm a little confused concerning the part about loading F data in F2nd, I thought modules will be available in F2nd automatically and not through F save data, just like how Extend has all modules from 2nd? Will the customization items be available only through F data? Actually, I'd prefer a source for this, the Japanese text you posted was only about Edit data and nothing else. Sorry for being difficult ^^ If nothing else I'll find the answers next Thursday when the game is actually released!

4. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:

I know I had some Diva points carry over from 2nd to extend, but I don't remember if it was all of them. I guess it doesn't really matter that much, I'll probably hit the cap eventually, either way.

5. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

hopefully you only carry a bit, i dont want to finish everything on day 1 rofl xD

6. Aphrodi

Aphrodi Big Debut

I'm pretty sure they meant that if you have the save data of F you can use the modules you have bought there immediately in F2nd and you don't have to buy them again, that was how it worked in extend if you had the PJD2nd save data so I think it'll work the same in F2nd.
    Sorry, I'm not good at explaining but I hope that this answers your question >_<".

7. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student

Maybe what they mean is that you can unlock them yourself by playing and buying them with diva points but if you have the save data from F, it'll be done for you so all you have to worry about is the new modules. Same happened with 2nd and Ext.
    Whoops, Aphrodi already beat me to this explanation by a few seconds xD

8. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University

Oh, now I understand. Thank you, both of you ^^ I didn't think of it that way! It's like with the extra songs on PDF, you need to physically unlock them and buy the modules on the PS3, but when you buy them as DLC on the Vita they appear automatically.

9. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:

So, I checked F2nd's AmiAmi page and it seems they've added yet more pre-order bonus items. A Weiss Schwarz card that doubles as an AR marker, and a PSN code for a discount for the digital version. (PS3? Both, maybe?)

Maybe this is super old news but I just found out today. ;A;

10. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student

However old this is, it's new news to me. Did they show an image of the Weiß card? I need to check it out eventually, I want a few more. I only have 2 MEIKO ones from a convention I went to. TT^TT

And I just still wish they would do it like other PS3 titles, and bundle both versions if you buy the PS3 ver.

11. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:

Ah, apparently the discount is for 4,762 yen and it works for either version of the game. I dunno if I'll bother to get another Japanese PSN card just to get it on PS3, so I might give it away or something.

I'm not finding any pictures of the card, but it's evidently only included with the Vita version.

12. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo 魔法のユダヤ人

This is very good news about the carry-over of character modules from the first to second game. I had assumed this would be the case, but confirmation is better. Now we just need those last two songs released! Less than a week to go, and the anticipation is killing me. I pray that one or both of them are Mitchie M song(s). Though you'd think they'd have revealed such a popular producer name earlier in the song announcements process to drum up sales? I just recently got the Hori mini joystick for the game (white version.) And playing the game, in terms of accuracy and enjoyment, has gone up a bunch. I'm dying to use it on the second game later this week.

So apparently also the customize items (head/body/back/etc) will carry over to F-2nd? I own every character module including special ones, of course. Also bought all the room items including those which were not necessary for the trophies. But the character customize items are the only thing in the game that I never bought 100%. If they do carry over, well, it's time to get playing and spending more diva points before Thursday. ^_^;; Or to make it easy, as I never get sick of it: lots of Perfect+Cool-Master runs on Melancholic. <3 I wonder if this transfer of data from F to F-2nd can only be done once? Or if it can be done later as well, I could take the time to get those customize items later. For those who played all the PSP versions: did the save data transfer for modules work only the first time, or multiple times?

13. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

It IS already been comfirmed though. Look the post carefully and you'll know it has been comfirmed.

14. Morning Blue

Morning Blue Big Debut

As far as I know ShinUkyo, transfer data can only be done once per save file. At least that's how it went when I transferred my Diva 2nd save data into Extend.

15. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student

Everyone is forgeting about sasakure*UK songs, but there is still hope

16. Afiredone123

Maybe you're forgeting me then? Joke aside. XD I'm still hoping for sasakure.UK songs to be in F 2nd too. If the classics already been cleared up, then my hope is on 39, or another VOCALOID songs by sasakure.UK

17. Becha27

Becha27 Newbie Player

University Student

unsure if this is interesting or new news to anyone but hither: http://miku.sega.jp/info/&category?cat=pjd_F2nd is something
    according to google translate and its... interesting... translations it appears that there is a special AR marker being release with the magazines "Famitsu Weekly" and "blitz Playstation" being released the 26th of march and this Ar marker will give you a special item for the DIVA room.
    here is what google translate spat at me:
    Good evening everyone!
    It is Maihama Taro PR representative. Over the weekend at the end, a little lonely 23 March is a Sunday. But, it is Kyakkya uff the next weekend! That's right, in today "Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-F 2nd" sale up to 4 days to go because I a! ! Melia Conclusion It is more efficient to check towards the third time, this time in the launch might be good. It is such information today! Melia Conclusion ① from this place from here Melia together ② posts available in the PS Vita version of the (water) Release the "Weekly Famitsu" and "blitz PlayStation" ★ 26 March the "extra marker"! ★ This is also one of collaboration! Banja-i! ('Over `) Brunoヽ when I say this place is something of PS Vita version of the "AR" mode, this time can be read a special marker "extra marker" function there is. Of each magazine limited "extra marker" is published in the (water) Release the "Weekly Famitsu" and "blitz PlayStation" March 26! By reading the marker, I can get a special room items that can be used in the "DIVA Room" so, I please do not miss! So much trouble, and Wu ♪ to take a look whether the room any item covered, bookstore like! (As it is) for this item, I have asked to pose with a journals to Miku's! Oh goody! Of course, the (water) Release March 26 also except the publication of "extra marker" to all-out Special Issue on "Weekly Famitsu" and "blitz PlayStation" and the "Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-F 2nd" has gotten! In addition to the feature, also cover Miku's in the "Weekly Famitsu!" In addition, Okkii B3 size poster has been filing! The Secrets Exposed open condition of music modules and available in the early game in the "blitz PlayStation!" Please, check the attendant of the play both. Oh, and is 2 magazine released (usually on Wednesdays), but this time released Wednesday but please be careful as you no doubt so! Release Date also I was finally approaching. You a little nervous, but I also look forward! And I will write many times, but do not forget your reservation you! With that said, around here this time! ■ This "Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-F 2nd" official website (PR charge / Maihama Taro)
    yeah... heres japanese if you wanna try n do a better job then google:
    みなさまこんばんは!
    PR担当の舞浜たろうです。

週末が終わりかけで、ちょっとさびしい3月23日(日)です。
    でも、次の週末にはキャッキャウフフですよ! そうです、今日で『初音ミク -Project DIVA- F 2nd』発売まであと4日なのですから!!

今回で3回めの、発売に向けてチェックしておいた方が良いかもしれないアレコレまとめ。今日はこんな情報です!
    アレコレまとめ①はこちらから
    アレコレまとめ②はこちらから

★3月26日(水)発売の「週刊ファミ通」と「電撃プレイステーション」にPS Vita版で使える「エクストラマーカー」を掲載!★

これもひとつのコラボレーション! ばんじゃーい!ヽ(´ー`)ノ
    こちらは何かといいますと、今回もPS Vita版の「AR」モードには、特別なマーカーを読み取ることができる「エクストラマーカー」機能がございます。

3月26日(水)発売の「週刊ファミ通」と「電撃プレイステーション」には各誌限定の「エクストラマーカー」が掲載!
    マーカーを読み取ることで、「DIVAルーム」で使用できる特別なルームアイテムをゲットできちゃいますので、ぜひお見逃しないようにしてくださいね!
    せっかくなので、どんなルームアイテムなのか見てみましょうー♪

there were also pictures of what is probably this special item for the diva room:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    tis a cardboard stand of miku with the magazines the AR card comes with by the looks of it

18. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo 魔法のユダヤ人

Ah okay, that makes sense. Well at least it won't be too hard to buy the remaining customize items I need. I added up the prices, and it seems they are cheaper than I originally thought. Actually less expensive in total than the modules cost! (unless you could the one crazy 393939 price item and the platinum crown, haha. Then it's about the same price as all modules together.)

19. Afiredone123

I also thought that the those special AR marker will give a special item to DIVA room. But I'm still unsure of that. Let's just wait for someone to translate it properly. =)

20. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator