1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

(PjDF) Mikudayo accessories and Adult Rin module

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by OveReAction, Feb 26, 2013.

1. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm back, guys! Now let's get to work.

Let's welcome to Team Project DIVA's mascot, Mikudayo! This kawaii [cute] (and kowaii [creepy] at the same time) "Kigurumiku" made her appearance as module accessories (i.e. mask and a figurine).

In the same announcement from Famitsu, a 13th and final costume is Adult Rin dubbed as Future Style from the song Rin-chan Nau!

These contents will come with Project DIVA F for PS3 releasing in 8 days. No words for the PSVita DLC release yet.

[c][​IMG]

[​IMG][/c]

http://www.projectdiva.fr/2013/02/26/pr ... e-famitsu/

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

omg that mask.
    I think... it suits on WORLD'S END DANCEHALL or Sadistic Music Factory ... let's see XD

And lol Rin?
    I wonder if she becomes taller too?

3. Nekof

Nekof Big Debut

Did they use the normal miku's body for Mikudayo? I hope they edited the body to make it look more stout

4. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Adult Rin is delicious.

5. Moogle

Moogle ProjectDIVA.fr Administrator

Home Page:
    http://www.projectdiva.fr
    I'm in love with Rin Future Style~

I think we will have the confirmation tomorrow, but Project DIVA F will get a trial version on March, 7th. We will be able to play with three songs : World's End Dancehall, Weekender Girl and Music Of Heavens.

6. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    Yay! I know what I will be doing until I receive the game ^^

That Mikudayo mask is really scary, but dat Rin <3 I think I prefer the original cute Rin though :3
    Am I the only one who thought that Rin was also going to be a "playable" guest in Rin-chan Now? She does have some lines, after all :P And the game needs more songs with 3 Vocaloids in them <3

7. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    That mask is uh...yeah...

I hope they append that Meltdown dress from either the original or remix at some point as a module if they are adding future Rin. I do agree with you Almeria, Rin's original design is very adorable. However I'm more of a fan of future Rin, what can I say? I like long hair ^_^

I kind of thought she'd have more of a part in that song aside from a few lines as well. Eh, what can you do? Now as for multiple-Vocaloid songs, hopefully people will be creative with the edit mode. There is something that I've been wondering about, in the Senbonzakura DLC they use all the Vocaloids in the game right? Does that mean there might be a way to remove the Vocaloid limit and do the same thing in edit mode or would that be something you'd need to hack the game to do?

8. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I would be happy for any kind of Meltdown-related module, preferably the original though since I've cosplayed it (and, uh, my avi ^^) Maybe as DLC in the future if we're lucky (not getting my hopes up, though)

It would be nice to be able to feature more characters in songs than only the playable ones in edit mode, but I guess we'll see :)
    I'm starting to feel the same excitement I felt a month ago at the fact that it's only about a week left until the release! I can barely concentrate on anything else because I'm so hyper >.<

9. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

It might happen. I mean if they went to the trouble of adding Future Rin as a module, then it only makes sense to add a Meltdown variation considering that's where she was first showcased right? Unless I'm wrong about that, in which case I guess you need to disregard my comment :P

I know, right? It's agonizing having to wait a few more days but again patience pays off in the long run. Well on my end, I'm not sure when I'll get it as I need to pay for it and then wait for it to be shipped. Thankfully we can pass the time playing the demo right?

10. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

lol feels more like miku got a surgery on face and painted hair xD
    eitheir way out of my reach thanks to sony making me stick to 1 PSN Account only.

Sony is realy smart as always hurting customers,
    well the good thing at least is that i wont get temptation from buying DLC for every game IMO
    (Anyone should give congratulations for Sony hurting their own business)
    if it werent for that i would give it a try since i got a friend in japan to buy me a card and give me codes from there.

Hopefuly Sony wont kill Vita limiting great games like this for me.

11. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Love the products, not the company. Now enough of that.

I'm really looking forward to the demo coming out, it's not too far away from now ^_^

With the release of F, this will be my second PS3 game so I'm very excited! I even went and set up a little something last week that will make it even better. I'll make a thread about it later but Almeria knows what I'm talking about. Let's just say, I didn't forget about that promise I made to Kaon awhile back.

12. JorroTreul33

JorroTreul33 Newbie Player

I'm getting soo excited for all of this DLC! I think I might use that Adult Rin with Sweet Devil XD. I remember hearing that those bonuses were with the DLC for the Vita version, rememebr, weren't we discussing a while back that the first 39 days of the DLC will have the bonus? Or have things changed again?

13. hectorjp87

hectorjp87 Intermediate Player

The thing is that when you buy the game for the ps3, since the release date (3/7) you can activate a code that give you for free for the psp ver. the song tell your world and its module, for free. Aaaaand a diccount of 50% on the price of the vita ver dlc pack. So insted of Y3000 it will be just Y1500. Thats what the web site says...
    I hope i clarified something...

14. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

Well I'm glad you did not forget 'hon. I appreciate your modesty. :3

Is the ミクダヨ thing still in its prototype stage? It should cover her twintails, other than that it's a big design flaw... :\
    Described very accurately, I could have not said better myself. Although I do not have a favorite Rin song yet... *laughs*

15. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Considering I stepped into a new and somewhat expensive territory I suppose I felt like bragging a little. Needless to say I've dealt with the main problem I had before in regards to what I promised, you'll see what I mean later. ;)

16. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

You need to give Sony more credit. At least they're letting you play the game.

*Glares angrily at Nintendo over Project Mirai*

17. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Dat Adult Rin... *drool*

18. kaiki

kaiki Sweet-Tooth Gamer

Lab assistant
    I think it still needs hacking to do mutiple vocaloids. Remember the song Yume no Tsutsuki (夢の続き)? It's a song for 4 vocaloids (Rin, Len and Luka) but only one vocaloid is playable, and the rest either swapped positions (eg. Playing Rin will get Miku taking Rin's role) or nothing (Eg. Playing Kaito will just get Kaito taking Miku's role, something like that. Explaination is not my good point /swt).

So that would means if you changed, let's say Luka, Luka will be dancing throughout and Miku will be taking Luka's place.

And just in case you didn't watch the preview before, here is the copy link from one of the topic in this forum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQdANDgtvCA

19. Miku★DIVA

Miku★DIVA Doushite Kounatta?!

HOPES THAT RIN FUTURE STYLE WILL BE DLC FOR DIVA f

20. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

They most likely will add her to f, I don't see why they wouldn't.