1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Important PJD Progress Spreadsheet!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lifeinsteps, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Lifeinsteps

Lifeinsteps Big Debut

#1 Lifeinsteps, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    [format=h1]SPREADSHEET LINK[/format]
    (UPDATED 8/19/2016: ALL GAMES INCLUDED, formula simplified)

[format=h2]TO USE:[/format]
    - Go to File > Make a Copy and edit in any DLC you want (see TO EXPAND).​
    - Copy and paste a golden crown into any tile you achieve a perfect on.​
    - Click on any cell in the song list and use the background color changer to track clears, greats, and excellents.​

[format=h2]TO EXPAND:[/format]
    All you have to do is add the titles to the bottom of the game you want to add them to, and then change the formula in the overall Perfect Count cell.​

Example:​
    - Project Diva F 2nd has 40 songs without DLC, 45 with DLC.​
    - Multiply 40 by 4 (4 difficulties), which is 160.​
    - Multiply 45 by 4, which is 212.​
    - Click on the cell containing the crown-counting formula, and find 160 in the formula.​
    - Replace 160 with 212.​

If you need help making an alteration to the sheet and can't figure it out, post about it and I'll try to help you! Or maybe someone else can.​

[format=h2]NOTES:[/format]
    NONE OF THE GAMES HAVE THEIR DLC! You are free to add it at your own leisure.​

Miracle Girls Festival is on the sheet, but if you don't have it you can always delete it with the process above. Delete all the information and the formatting, and then find the corresponding ROW/COLUMN part of the formula in the Perfect Count cell and erase it. Alternatively, simply remove it from the formula in case you plan on getting it later.​

I do not know how many Extremes and Extra Extremes there are in Project Diva Future Tone. If someone could provide me with a list I will update the sheet, but currently the spreadsheet is set to count every tile in Extreme and Extra Extreme if you put a crown there. However, Extra Extreme is not accounted for in the "2107" songs, so it is possible to have more than 2107 perfects right now, if you perfect every song on the spreadsheet.​

Don't put crowns in non-song squares. The sheet will count them in your perfect total, the only way to fix this is to hand select every song section of every game which will take forever and probably be extremely slow to process.​

[format=h2]PICTURES:[/format]
    [format=cust2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/format]​

CapitalHat likes this.
  2. CapitalHat

CapitalHat 唐傘さんが通る

Wow, this looks like it was mighty time consuming! I did something like this for the PS4 arcade game to get the PV/Screenshot trophies. I took 40 Future Sound and 40 Colorful Tone songs and added them to favourites, and crossed off each one I completed.

I'm not nearly good enough to get a perfect on most songs on extreme (in any PJD game), but the document you made still looks like it could be useful for other aspects as well. It makes me wish I had a spreadsheet application for when I needed to use every module in F.

Lifeinsteps likes this.
  3. Lifeinsteps

Lifeinsteps Big Debut

#3 Lifeinsteps, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    It wasn't too bad to make! I haven't had a lot of time to play Project Diva for awhile now, but back when I made the list I went really hard to try and finish the first game and almost did, but a couple of those last songs eluded me and I moved on to 2, but I didn't get very far (didn't even perfect all of easy mode). But have faith in yourself! You can get those perfects, just keep on tryin'.

I haven't added Project Diva Future Tone yet, although that is an absolutely amazing entry to the series and I was thrilled by it. I was waiting until I even got anywhere near it (never?) to add it to the perfect list, though. If anyone is actually using this or wants an update though, drop a line, I'll add it in a jiffy.

Look how pretty it looks when you start getting those perfects... that's motivation enough!
    [​IMG]

4. CapitalHat

CapitalHat 唐傘さんが通る

Daaaamn, I love it!!

Lifeinsteps likes this.
  5. Lifeinsteps

Lifeinsteps Big Debut

Had some free time this morning and decided to go ahead and add Project Diva Future Tone, Project Diva X, and spiff the thread up all pretty for ease of future users.

Drop a comment and let me know how it goes if you use it, everybody!

6. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Thank you for making this spreadhsheet for everyone to use! I've been using it quite extensively this past year :D

I ended up customizing it quite a bit, adding different/more appealing colors for different ranks, and including perfect counts for each game individually, and a counter for specifically extreme perfects. - and other copy pages in the spreadsheet that track playcount and whether my score beats a score on the scoreboards (does beat, doesn't beat, a score I had that was beaten by someone else, a score that beats the current high score that I didn't submit yet, etc.)

When I look at how pretty it ends up, maintaining it feels worth it @w@
    Before seeing this I had never considered using spreadsheets this way and now use them quite a bit to keep track of big lists like this, such as whether or not I've unlocked modules yet in Project Diva X. Very nice >w<
    [​IMG]

Lifeinsteps likes this.
  7. Lifeinsteps

Lifeinsteps Big Debut

#7 Lifeinsteps, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Oh my goodness gracious! That's wonderful, I'm so happy you've been using it! I was wondering if anyone had been at all; I don't know of anyway that I can know how many copies have been made or anything. That looks very nice! I'm glad you gave it your personal touch and everything, that really makes me feel great! I'm glad I could make something that people could find use in.

Hopefully with the thread updates and the easier to read formula people can edit it and use it more easily.

Eeeeee, I'm really happy

P.S. - You're missing a leftmost border on one of those PDF2nd songs. Heheh. (Drives me crazy when the spreadsheet won't cooperate and leave them how they're supposed to be.)

P.P.S. - Is it just me or are easy songs like 5x harder to perfect than hard songs?

8. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Sad to hear that there's no way of knowing how many people have made use of it. Though knowing forums and how there are often far more views than posts I am sure there are others making use of it that just haven't said so!

Now I'm super happy, that you even liked me adding so many changes to it, haha.

P.S. - Oh, sometimes that column randomly goes a pixel smaller and the title for the peace and happiness committee overflows, making that border look non-existent. Fixed. But yeah, sometimes these spreadsheets just randomly get rid of those and it's so mysterious as to why.

P.P.S. Personally I find normal the hardest to perfect. Easy is simple, normal is the awkward growing stages that are all awkward.

Lifeinsteps likes this.