1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PDF2nd Announced for Western Release

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Safros, Mar 25, 2014.

1. mikuuikm29

mikuuikm29 Big Debut

At this rate project diva 3rd might get a worldwide release.

2. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com
    At this rate, Project Diva might actually become a viable franchise in the West.

It's all part of Miku's grand-scale world-domination plot, of course. "World is Mine", indeed...

3. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Depends how much this one will sell compared to first Project Diva f too in Japan.

4. Twerk

Twerk Newbie Player

omg! xD
    it's all so clear now.

5. hectorjp87

hectorjp87 Intermediate Player

Haha... in mi case 1 i dont want romaji lyrics... its just looks awful. Either the words in english or let it be... and 2 i even prefer the japanese version as it is indeed a japanese product. I know i am minority here but i am happy that ill be downloading the game through the psn and playing as soon as they upload. ^ ^

やっぱ、私たちは外人ですけど、日本語が出来ない人は多いですね。。。だから英語ではみんなの選びです。とにかく僕は日本語VER.にするつもりだ。たのしみ。27日すぐ来てね。(笑)

6. Twerk

Twerk Newbie Player

Why isn't this thread on the "announcement" board? ;-:
    It seems weird to have a thread about someone's module (<example) is on the announcement board, while this thread is lonely with all of the other "non" important threads *_-
    Just my thought.

7. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    そうだと思う、私も日本語で選んだ。私のPS VITAは日本のアッカウントがあるし、この待ちことが疲れた!
    あなたの英語より日本語が上手ですねえ。:3

That's because this thread wasn't created by a moderator which the other ones were. It's easily fixed though, but I'll leave it to the Newswriter-san ^^

8. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo 魔法のユダヤ人

This is good news. For folks that don't want to import, everyone will have access to the game later in the year. While for me, and for many of us here I'm sure: we'll have two sets of trophies to earn haha. Just like the first game. (Or well, the first game now has three sets technically. This time around it will be two sets since the western Vita version is guaranteed from the start.) Not because we need more trophies, either, but rather it's a good reason/excuse to play the game even more. Aside from our obsessions to get Excellent/Perfect on all songs, unlock everything, etc. God bless this series. <3 The past few weeks have been hell in waiting for it, and in less than 48 hours the wait will finally end. There will be so much Diva playing this weekend.

9. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    It's like I said earlier in the other thread, there is no reason for Sega to stop making the Project Diva series because now you have an open market to the world (Well, getting there anyway.) ^^

10. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo 魔法のユダヤ人

We can hope so, my friend. ^_^ I still wonder if they will go the DLC music route with the games eventually. Aside from the one song in PDF, I mean, which was more of a special case. Some past music games, using Konami as an example, have gone the DLC route (like the final DDR release for PS3/360, Rhythm Party for Kinect, etc.) Thinking it would be the series' salvation. Instead, those series died a slow and premature death. Whereas some various mobile/portables games seem to have found success by segmenting songs off into DLC.

I would gladly pay 2000+ yen for a full album-sized song pack. My dream, one too good to ever come true: if they released the entirety of Mitchie M's recent album as a DLC pack for the game. <3 They could even charge 3900 yen, going with the usual Miku naming pun, and I would drop that in a heartbeat for that caliber of song content.

11. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Well I believe they have song packs you can get for Miku Flick 2 and that is how you get new songs for that game so it's possible to do the same thing with a future Project Diva one if Sega wants to go that route. Plus it might be a better way to get the copyrights from the producers as well, if they only have to deal with it a song at a time, don't quote me on that though because I don't know how those kind of dealings take place.

12. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

Boooooooooo -I mean, that's good news... Ehehehe.

I hope some of you who are have the patience to wait for localization are ready for the long wait. Like, at the end of the year?

13. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Forgot to mention a very important thing - Japanese Edit PV's lol

14. Becha27

Becha27 Newbie Player

University Student
    an english release announced only a few days after i buy the japanese one... the exact same thing happened with F lol my luck is amazing haha well i dont mind

15. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com
    It might be a little soon to call for a 3rd game but would be interesting to see :)

Perhaps a Project Diva F Extend?

16. The_Doctor1

The_Doctor1 Welcome to DIVA!

Programmer
    I thought they may do this when I per-ordered my copy, but I figured I would likely get both the PS3 and vita versions at some point. I enjoy playing on the vita more than the PS3, so I figured I would get the Japanese vita version and hedge my bets on a western release for the PS3. Now it looks like my PS3 version will be coming in this fall, which may work for an early x-mas / b-day gift for me.

Also, this way I may get the pre-order bonuses from both regions :-)

17. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

There is some advantage to owning a localized version, for one having the edit mode translated into your own language. I still prefer to import games like these because I just enjoy the original form of them but I'm all for making them available to an international market for everyone to enjoy.

18. hectorjp87

hectorjp87 Intermediate Player

答えありがとう。
    英語のこと。。。
    恥ずかしいそれ。。。英語はちょっと。。。ね(笑)