1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PDF Waiting Thread!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Almeria, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I just got the game! So you won't hear from me in a while :D

I gave my code to Nekof who was the first one to PM me about it, I'm sure others can give their codes once they get their copy :)

2. chaoelite

chaoelite I'll make you do the MikuMiku!

To use your saved data for vita version you need to download a vita app like with dreamy theater then when you go in diva F go to the area where you go to download saved datas and choose the 2nd option on that page should say vita when highlighted. Now you need to run the button presses at the same time for some reason on vita and ps3 to get it to work was pain in butt figuring that out this morning. And if you bought the dlc for kuro turo ect you just download them for F like you did the dlc for dreamy theater.

3. gluemchen

gluemchen Welcome to DIVA!

If there is still someone out there willing to give out another psn code, i`d be really happy about it.

4. Julian

Julian wowaka fan

Diva F is 5.5 gb and also includes a 2.5 mb file which is for save data transfer, I think. (I can't read... Japanese).

Will I get any bonuses because I downloaded it early? Again, I can't tell.

5. Aphrodi

Aphrodi Big Debut

Got my game a few hours ago,it's great but I'm terrible at playing it XD I also love the strap that came with it <3.

6. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Well unless someone gives Sprites a code ahead of time, mine is reserved.

7. Sprites

Sprites DI(v)A de Platine

well , if someone had fedex/EMS i'd be grateful , otherwise i'll wait!

8. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Yes, I know....

9. Yukesama

Yukesama Welcome to DIVA!

Hi, folks!

Last night received my pDF by fedex, the game is wonderful, but there is a little problem: I can't transfer my progress from PSVita to PS3 by any way.
    I have EU account in PSVita and same eu account in PS3 and additional japanese account on PS3. However, I haven't japanese acoount on PSVita.

I've downloaded utility for transfer save from japanese PSN, and I see it in XMB in both acounts. But I can't transfer the application to PSVita, because it belongs to my japanese account.

Any ideas how I can get this app in my EU account?

Hopefully, I can replay all the tracks on normal and hard within one or two weeks, but I still want all my modules and accesories and diva rooms...

10. Sprites

Sprites DI(v)A de Platine

That's impossible to get the app on your euro account , with their policy of having only 1 account per memory card.

11. james194zt

james194zt Welcome to DIVA!

You could in theory...

Set up the Japanese account on the PS3 and then perform the "account transfer", then use a save game editor such as Xploders save game tool to allow you to "move" this save game to your EU account. It should in theory work but it sounds too easy so might not!

I have a similar problem but my game has always been played on my EU account so it is now not possible to transfer as I can't get my save game over! just replaying all of the songs now and then have to start earning everything back. Back in the old days you used to be able to put Japanese and english content on the same memory card you might have got away with it as it appeared that free apps worked even on different accounts it was only paid content that wouldn't load, shame the later firmwares killed this feature.

Really wish there was an easy way of doing stuff like this but Sony always seem to be out to make it difficult, at least they don't region lock the game itself like Nintendo do!

Hope it helps

James

12. Kyrika

Kyrika Advanced Player

Blargh, I don't know if my copy is stuck somewhere or what. I've looked at my tracking, says it was shipped on the 6th, but there's been no updates on it at all since then. But I also had an order shipped on the 8th, and there was an update on that on the 9th, so that's moving. Why isn't my PDF? D:

13. JorroTreul33

JorroTreul33 Newbie Player

I was too lazy to wait XD I have the vita dlc~ It's soo great!However, I wish I'd stop thinking it would be funny to see Len in the feminine pv's. I'm like FFFFF- LEN STAHP in Sweet Devil XD

14. Rainbow

Rainbow Intermediate Player

Well, I'm at "origin post is preparing shipment" in my tracking.

Kinda sucks though, it'd take a miracle to get it by tomorrow and there's no mail on Sunday :s

15. DenshaOtoko

DenshaOtoko Welcome to DIVA!

do you guys know where can i find my dlc code on my ps3 version??? i have both ps3 and vita version of the game...

16. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I was looking for it for quite a while too, it's behind the CD xD

I've been playing for a while now, almost played through all songs on Extreme (haven't cleared them all though >.<) and I really just want to get money so I can buy all the modules, they're one of the best things with the game ^^

17. Suyo

Suyo Master of Unfortunate SAFEs
    Legendary Supporter

Website Maintenance, amateur Game Coder
    Home Page:
    http://www.greencouchgames.net
    Well, I spent my last few bucks on some parts for a project I'm trying to do, so I wasn't able to preorder PDF. I'll try to get some money together for the Vita DLC though, because I really want to play Tokyo Teddybear.

18. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

I think at this point I've kind of lost the excitement I had earlier in waiting. I mean I'm still looking forward to it but every ding in Thunderbird is just another disappointment when I realize it's not from AmiAmi...then again I've been kind of down the last couple of days in general so perhaps it will be different when I finally get the word? I really hope so because this is kind of a big thing and I don't want my drive to waver at this point.

19. DenshaOtoko

DenshaOtoko Welcome to DIVA!

does it contains letters and #?

20. Toadsili_T

Toadsili_T Newbie Player

Sounds like you're getting worried about all the uncertainty surrounding being able to get your hands on the game more than anything, with you putting extra weight onto it if things aren't so great in other aspects of everyday life. Look at it this way; it's not like you'll lose your chance in playing it due to limited copies or anything, but rather you'll just have to wait a little bit longer before you can get hold of it. Once that order of yours gets confirmed, I'm sure you'll feel better about everything...

... at least, that's how it worked for me once I got word that my Arcade Controller was sent with no troubles. XP

Trying to follow up on some comments earlier, does the actual retail game run at 30 FPS just like the demo, or is the demo a special case? Not that it bothers me much either way; just so long as there aren't any frame-drops, I'm happy.