1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

PDe Custom Modules

Discussion in 'Custom DLC' started by zeketoh, Feb 17, 2014.

1. i downloaded a few luka custom modules but other custom modules makes luka's face pale :(
    can you help please im new here thanks in advance

2. I have a hard time understanding what you mean specifically.

If you downloaded a custom module (cDLC) from a website (like from here, the Wiki, or the French forums) then you're stuck with the way it is because you can't change someone else's creation in the editor.

However, if you're talking about that it's pale after YOU make one, then you need to follow a tutorial so you can learn how to change the textures to change the skin color.
    A tutorial can be found here:
    Show Spoiler

3. thank for the answer i downloaded it from the wiki, ill just try my best to make it look good