1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PD Stat: A simple app for keeping track of your performance

Discussion in 'General' started by Joe4evr, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Joe4evr

Joe4evr Unemployed software dev

So I was playing Project Diva F 2nd for a while and then I thought "Y'know, I'd like to have a better idea of how I'm doing." And since I'm a programmer, I thought I'd make something for exactly that.

A little under two weeks later, and here's the first public release: https://github.com/Joe4evr/PDStat/releases

How to use:
    Usage is pretty simple. Select the game, song, and difficulty that you're playing, and after every try, fill in the number of COOLs/GOODs/SAFEs/BADs/MISSes, score, and rank that you got. For F and F 2nd, check the boxes for the Chance Time and Tech Zones if you've earned their respective bonus. Then click Submit to save it.

The entry with your highest score will automatically be shown on the left.
    [​IMG]

Installation:
    Download the latest release from the link above and unzip to a folder of your choosing. Then just run the executable from there.
    PD Stat requires .NET Framework 4.5 and SQL Compact Edition 4.0 to run.

Planned features:
    Reading your saved scores and turning them into nice charts and graphs, so you can see your performance over time.
    Cleaning up the UI a little.

2. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Re: PD Stat: A simple app for keeping track of your performa

That's actually really cool. Can't wait to see the graphs feature. :)

3. n1tr0t0m

n1tr0t0m Newbie Player

this is cool....i wish something similar for Editmode...but than You need to name the songs by yourself, and it can have 9techs lol

but its nice to be able to see not only the highscore, also C/F/S/S/W or in thar case C/G/S/B/W xD

4. Joe4evr

Yeah, next release adds a bunch of other things among which adding Edit so...
    >9 techs

Okay, that I didn't know. So... until then, it'll only be compatible with 2-Tech Zone Edits.

5. n1tr0t0m

n1tr0t0m Newbie Player

I dont know anything about programming so i dont know if its very hard to make it for 0-9techs... a edit can have no chancetime and/or techs aswell, the maximum of Notes is 10000(which is only creatable of you use 97-98% holding notes, otherwise you hit the limit of capacity of a Editdata before reaching it) just say that because i dont know if your app has limits in way of max numbers per field(hope my english isnt too bad...its late in night so i cant think well lol)

highest combo would be cool too ^^

6. Joe4evr

Making it compatible for 0-9 TZs is gonna require some retooling on the database code, which I hope I won't break again.

To answer your other question, the fields for the notes can go up to 32768, and the score up to 2^31.

And you're in luck, look at the build I just pushed.

7. Joe4evr

Update: Now supporting DLC songs using a JSON file. (Included are Look This Way, Baby, Aikotoba, and Sekiranun Graffiti for F2nd) Link.

Do note that this one isn't compatible with previous database files, so keep a backup of it in case you want to keep that data. (I might still handle that some way.)