1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Paradichlorobenzene eternally so close?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by ShadyLilMonkey, Dec 3, 2015.

1. ShadyLilMonkey

ShadyLilMonkey Welcome to DIVA!

On the NA version of the game I played paradichlorobenzene on extreme with a safe assist, extra leeway and double killer because I suck at this game in general. I got 381 cool, 248 good, 79 safe, 6 miss, my score was 360860, and I made it into the "standard" zone, but the game says "so close" and Len is still disappointed. It's happened 14 times now, so it isn't just going away on it's own. Why is the game doing this and does anyone have a fix for it?
    I can't even get to the end of this song without the items, and barely pass into the standard zone with them. I am really hoping they aren't the problem because Paradichlorobenzene is the only song doing this.

I hate that song now...

2. CrystaltheCool

CrystaltheCool That Half-Decent Player

The reason you get an eternal So Close is because you're using the Safe Assist help item. That item forces your rank into a So Close. However; it could be possible that the fault is in the Double Killer help item. That item forces your rank into standard or lower. However, it's probably the Safe Assist.

Personally; the only Help Item I ever use is Extra Leeway. It's probably the only Help Item that is actually somewhat useful; other than Recovery for the impossible songs, judging by it's description...

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sucks at Paradichlorobenzene! XD (I had to use a Help Item to get a Standard...)

3. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

read the description for the safe assist, it says "your grade will be "so close"