1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News [NEWS] Project DIVA X Update (Mar 17) [Check first page]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by OveReAction, Oct 20, 2015.

1. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Re: [NEWS] Project DIVA X Update (Feb 2) [Check first page]

Sega released a tweet showing off two new and one old accessory. One is a flower crown as you can see on Bandage Heart's head and the other is the pink glasses, project diva has many glasses customization items because of Megane but these are new. The last is the collar customization item that comes from project diva f 2nd. Can't wait to see what other accessories there are! https://twitter.com/pjd_sega/status/698095313169489920

2. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva
  3. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

4. xtinqcion

xtinqcion Big Debut

Probably the reveal of Satisfaction, LOL -lots of laugh-, and the Beauty Medley.
    I'm pretty sure that's the final list of songs.

5. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

That isn't the final list we still have the "X" medley and Polyphonic Branch song. Where are you getting this information from?

6. xtinqcion

xtinqcion Big Debut

I hope I'm wrong; but most of artworks/pre-order bonus (aside from Mrs. Pumpkins Comical Dream and Hitorinbo Envy) have been revealed.

There's only one pre-order bonus left in the official site. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong but if not... we gotta face the truth.

7. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

[/quote]Probably the reveal of Satisfaction, LOL -lots of laugh-, and the Beauty Medley.
    I'm pretty sure that's the final list of songs.[/quote]

That isn't the final list we still have the "X" medley and Polyphonic Branch song. Where are you getting this information from?[/quote]

I hope I'm wrong; but most of artworks/pre-order bonus (aside from Mrs. Pumpkins Comical Dream and Hitorinbo Envy) have been revealed.

There's only one pre-order bonus left in the official site. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong but if not... we gotta face the truth.[/quote]

Yes but like you pointed out all the songs haven't gotten artwork just like they didn't last game. The reason I'm asking for proof is because you've made claims before with nothing to back them like how you said Snow Miku 2016 would be a module in the game but you never proved that. Also Sega makes some in game images so the ones without Art could be In game Art.

8. xtinqcion

xtinqcion Big Debut

Didn't they all got an artwork from the last game? Not sure though... Just because they didn't do it from the last game doesn't mean that they're gonna do the same here. This is a new series after all and not a sequel.

And for the Snow Miku 2016; I don't need proof, I'm assuming that they "might" do it. If not, probably a DLC.

Man... you're really taking this seriously; I'm just assuming and not stating facts.

But if my assumptions are true though; that there are only 24 songs and 6 medleys, are you still gonna buy it? I would! Even if there are 20 songs or whatever I'm still gonna buy it, because I love the pjd series.

Anyways... There's only like a month left; do you think they can show us more songs? aside from the new one's that needs to be officially revealed (Satisfaction, LOL -lots of laugh, Beauty Medley, and The X Medley)?

9. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

Of course I would buy it! The Kagamines are my babies<3 so I'd buy it for them and because I love the project diva series it's like the only game series I really like so of course I would! I'm planning to preorder it no matter what happens! Sorry if I sounded jerky it's just you have people who are like bashing the game because of the songs count and so its just really annoying! But yeah I'm sure we'll see soon enough what Sega is gonna do if you're right I have really no problem being wrong I just wish Sega would clarify more stuff but trust me I'm not tripping because I think I could be wrong I don't really care but it's just a lot of stuff going around and Sega isn't providing any answers!

10. MeowKitty15

MeowKitty15 Newbie Player

I could be totally wrong about this, but think there could possibly be more songs to be announced. I was thinking of some reasons as to why I think that, so this is what I came up with. In the latest trailer it said there are 30 songs in the game, but then showed only 24 in a list. Then after that they showed the 3 songs that are brand new (Satisfaction, Amazing Dolce and Tsumi no Namae), but these 3 songs, even though they were pointed out separately, were still in the list of the 24 earlier. Then it showed the Medleys, these were pointed out separately also but were not included in that list. So there is a possibility they might not be part of the 30. And to show a trailer saying there's 30 songs and only showing 24 right after would seem like the list is incomplete.

Also I don't know why Sega would announce everything when there is still a month and a half left before the games release. Think of F2nd for example, the last songs were announced about 2 days before the games release. Wouldn't Sega want to save things closer to the release date so people would get more excited for it instead of forgetting about it or losing their excitement? Polyphonic Branch doesn't have a song yet, and if they were to get one that would push it over 30.

....clearly I've thought way to much about this lol (especially since I can still think of more reasons...but this getting kind of long). I have a feeling I could be wrong though, oh well...I'm fine with the 24 +6 if that is what it ends up being, especially since it possibly has my favorite track list out of the series and I am pretty happy with it so far. I already have it preordered and I don't intend on cancelling just because it has less songs than what I was hoping for.

11. unkai87

unkai87 Intermediate Player

The small preview of LOL was extra cute. I am so happy that this song is included from mirai 2. I wonder what kind of DLC we will get this year...

12. xtinqcion

xtinqcion Big Debut

I knew it! The final list of songs (aside from the X medley)
    http://gematsu.com/2016/02/hatsune-miku ... e-lol-more

I guess they're just gonna show a glimpse of Urotander for KAITO's birthday.

13. xtinqcion

xtinqcion Big Debut

So only 2 possibilities remain:
    1. The X Medley by cosMo@Bousou-P (5 songs) including Polyphonic Branch's song.
    -or-
    2. The X Medley by cosMo@Bousou-P (4 songs) and the 25th hidden song (Polyphonic Branch) which is the 5th Neutral.

14. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

I don't think that this is the last info in Famitsu because there is more than a month 'till the release.
    What if there's secret area (because some producers can be used more than once) and 30 + 6?

15. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

I feel like if Polyphonic gets there own song than there will be five more songs to reveal because 25+6 is 31 if the medleys were the six songs than that would be weird. I personally think it's going to be more songs because F 2nd was revealing songs right up to the release. So it doesn't make sense to put out all the songs a month before release especially when Sega is still working some kinks in the game out. I have a feeling though this weekend we'll see "Coward Squad Urotunder" and "Hide and Seek Envy" video since it'll be Kaito's birthday. And than maybe next "Satisfaction" and "LOL" and than after that whatever is left.

16. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

Maybe it'll be called the X zone! Curious do you think those Regal modules have anything to do with the Cosmo Medley?

17. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

I think regal modules are X area as well as Cosmo's medley
    Hidari has illustrated these modules and some Cosmo's artworks

18. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

19. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva
  20. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player