1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News [NEWS] Project DIVA X Update (Mar 17) [Check first page]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by OveReAction, Oct 20, 2015.

1. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Re: [NEWS] Project DIVA X Update (Feb 2) [Check first page]

Okay so we still don't know! Beauty medley is looking good but two out of 6 medleys being Miku based is a little bit much I think especially if Cosmo's medley turns out to be Miku based as well. This whole game in my opinion seems like a little too much Miku and I really like Miku but I can't help but feel Meiko and Kaito and even Luka are getting the axe again! And the Kagamines don't have a confirmed duet yet with each other! Hoping they get one.

2. angeal

angeal Newbie Player

The game will have only 30 songs (24 are known) + 6 medley (4 are known), medleys may contain already known songs but I think they are still a nice addition to the series,
    even then at each new pjd games, feels like there are less and less songs than previous games...oddly enough, thanks to the medleys, they are at both time a great number of songs and still few songs, since medley are about the same length as normal songs, really hope the 6 unknown songs are completely new additions to compensate.
    So much Miku compared to the others, Sega show some love to your other vocaloid, please :).
    Rush notes seem a fun addition for casual playing, but not so much for competitive, between 2 accurate players, whoever can spam the most win.
    Double star and linked star notes, where are you ?? Feel like they are still experimenting with the game mechanics, like they still don't know how they want the game to definitively be.
    Taiko V also steal the thunder for several songs, even if I like them, not sure I will play those songs a lot, again.
    So, only half hyped by this game at the moment, still waiting for the thing that will made me open my wallet (except the fact that is a project diva game, so it shall be mine anyway).

3. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Although some popular songs which already made their appearance in Taiko no Tatsujin V Version, I am still hyped to play these songs in PDX especially because game is still seperating vocal + instrumental and you can clearly hear the difference.

Rush Notes so far has been only done by auto play or not spammed properly. We can't tell yet if they are acting like the balloons in taiko for e.g. where there is a limit. But if it's the case that you can unlimited spam, then yes, this might be a trouble for the game.

But damn, cosmo-P medley, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

4. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

http://info.miku.sega.jp/8274 Information on the collaboration with Air Do. Can anyone translate this? I'm trying to find out how you get this module!

5. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

I'm not sure, but looks like it will come as first edition bonus
    Also if you buy Diva X in PSN before 31 of March

6. Tempuraw

Tempuraw Big Debut

Something I noticed from the trailer...
    [​IMG]
    Whoops.
    Not complaining about it at all, just noticed it

Incredibly hyped for the cosMo medley. I hope that there will be 10-star songs other than those in the medley, though. And if the last medley is the only 10-star, I'll live since the game's song choice is fantastic. Also, that beauty medley...... I really hope those are the real songs, I love all of them, especially Chaining Intention and Sweet Devil. I find Nebula being in the medley kind of... I can't find the right word for it. Satisfying? Cathartic? I remember there being a very generic Miku video out there I'd always see in the recommended videos with Nebula as its thumbnail, so it just feels neat, I guess. Satisfaction sounds really really good, as well.

Also...
    The two pictures from the neutral area that we couldn't identify before (braid and flower Miku and the other one) are Tsumi no Namae and Satisfaction. Just something I remembered from awhile ago.

7. xtinqcion

xtinqcion Big Debut

DIVELA was on the list of the producers.
    It was listed as DIVELA/Osamu

and Osamu is the manipulator of the Cool medley

On the side note; after watching the trailer a couple of times
    It says that there are 70 new modules/costumes

So I did the math; currently there are 54 announced modules.
    (Including the AS(Unmasked) of Urotander module)

and then there are:
    -12 from (Beauty/cosMo medley)
    -CA Style module
    -DE:MONSTAR (Satisfaction)
    -Lollipop (LOL -Lots of Laugh-)
    -Snow Miku 2016

So yeah, a total of 70 modules/costumes.

I guess there's probably a total of 24 songs + 6 medley (27 songs)
    A total of 51 songs as said in previous trailers.

8. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

It said 70 modules or more than 70 modules?
    I think there will be 25 songs + 6 medley because we don't know PolyphonicBranch's song (and judging from you calculations it won't have a module)
    I think Cosmo's medley is like extra medley.

And there are illustrators with unknown modules/illustrations:
    Shizuka Kitajima (ELECTROCUTICA) ,bob, Nakakita Koji, TNSK.
    I think that TNSK is the "Satisfaction" illustrator.
    And I think one of them has illustrated "Hajimete no Oto".
    Arisaka Aco has illustrated that Beauty medley (?) artwork.

And illustration for Sacred Spear Explosion Boy (?)
    [​IMG]

9. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

A worker at Sega released a 30 second Twitter video showing some of the Diva room interaction with Miku when you do nothing and she's in a certain module. https://twitter.com/nakanohito_1go/stat ... 1128167424 (I believe modules of different attributes give different reactions.)

10. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

11. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

I already know about that module it comes from one of the first Project Divas! I'm pointing out that more than likely that is a Cute or Neutral type module meaning other modules of different attributes will probably give a different reaction such as a Chaos module.

12. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

When did Snow Miku 2016 get confirmed? And Polyphonic still needs a song! I don't think this is the final count as it's still a month from the game and Sega is still working things out I think more will be coming out! Plus someone pointed out this trailer was made for the Snow Miku event so this is just to advertise there could be way more Sega just isn't saying right now as they never said the number couldn't be over what they said. Since it was original announced 30 full playable songs and I highly doubt they would be Polyphonic Branch in the Cosmo medley and not say that unless Sega is being weird.

13. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

Well, Sega hides a couple of songs until the very end like it was with Kagerou Days and Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku in F 2nd.

14. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

That's what I was thinking! This isn't the final reveal more will probably come out like right up until release! New images have been released official site has been updated http://info.miku.sega.jp/8291, http://miku.sega.jp/x/special.html

15. angeal

angeal Newbie Player

Well, rush notes are unlimited spam : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeZByu6siB0
    I can't wait to see cosmo-P medley as well, and how all of this mess of medleys will be playable, switching song every what..maybe every 40 seconds will be fun to play. Also it would be cool if all songs included in medleys could be playable as stand alone, but well, not gonna happen I guess.
    PJD game include more and more element from Idol games, between live edit mode, medleys and live quest added for this one, and that is for the best :D.

16. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva
  17. unkai87

unkai87 Intermediate Player

Yes, they say that. Its the same for the arcade right? Lukas module for blackjack has an eye patch that can be removed. In previous modules they would release a the same module twice with and without certain things calling it XXXXX AS. I wonder how that works in the menu because its kind of an accessory but one that only works for that module...

18. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva

Arcade does have this feature but the module for Blackjack: Temptaion has an AS with no eyepatch called Temptaion AS so both were ported.

19. unkai87

I hope that we get racing miku modules... is that too much to ask...? should i loose al hope? lol

20. unkai87

I did not know that! in the official site when you go to see the "items" some modules have that xxxxxx AS, but blackjack does not has it. Only one ver. appear listed. Thats why I thought it could be something similar.