1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

New Info about X from the Magical Mirai 2015 Demo

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by Tempuraw, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Tempuraw

Tempuraw Big Debut

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/09/04/90880.html (There's also some more info on module drop and live quest mode in this article, but I can't read it)

Modules from F and F 2nd will return, it looks like.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm assuming this is the GUI for module/customization selection or something of the like, it looks very clean and I like it a lot.
    [​IMG]
    Worth noting is that the stage is not associated with the song... With the theme of "live" for this game, is it possible that each song will only be tied to choreography and they can perform on any stage available?

As well as some likely songs we'll see in X from the concert's setlist...
    Solitary Hide and Seek Envy by koyori
    Seisou Bakuretsu Boy by Rerulili
    Lost One's Weeping by Neru
    AiDee by Mitchie M

2. Chawser

Chawser Welcome to DIVA!

The game looks great. :D

Are there any youtube gameplay of the Magical Mirai demo? And also i hope there are songs from Magical Mirai 2014 (Heart Democracy and Wonderland to Hitsujinouta).
    Oh, and Hajimete no Oto is in the concert, probably the first "confirmed" returning song, like the re:created PV's of F 2nd.