1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Name that song?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darksidehearts, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    So, I was humming a tune in my head this afternoon but I'm not sure what song it is. Out of curiosity, is there a song with both Miku and Len where they both use electric guitars? It's mostly his song but she sings along periodically. I vaguely remember seeing a video of it a few years ago but I'm not too sure if it exists or if I'm just imagining it. At the time I didn't actually know about the Vocaloids and it was just something I saw someone in school viewing on their computer next to me. I had just started to get into Japanese music in general so I'm sure he mentioned it but with my 56k internet at the time I wouldn't have even tried to view it at home. Eventually I must have forgot everything but the beat. So after my long-winded explanation, can anyone help me out?

2. infinity

infinity Little traveler

maybe this one ?

3. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Wow, that's it! Well not the exact one but I found the one that was in my head based on the one you posted. Thanks once again Infinity! I was afraid it was too vague of a description for anyone to help me for a moment there.

Funny how some things stick with you throughout time huh? I guess it proves that the memory will never go away only fading until it's triggered once again.

4. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    those two are the exact same songs, infinity's is just the "version 2" which was made for Pjdextend to feature Rin & Len instead of Len & Miku ;)

5. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Right but what I meant was that it was not the exact one that's was stuck in my head. My memory was about the Len/Miku one before listening to the one Infinity posted, all visualizations were based on what I remembered at the moment. Sorry, I should have clarified that earlier. Your are correct though, they are the same song in general.

6. infinity

infinity Little traveler

They are the same songs, but when it's time to bring some songs to games, SEGA is making some cuts to have a short version of the songs (to be sure that gamers put more money in the ARCADE ;) ), they did the same with many songs: colorful x melody

Game version

Original version with a guitar solo by 19's sound factory (one of the producers from the team MOER)

7. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Yes I understand that but what I was saying is that despite the fact the song was the same, the version I remembered was different from what you posted. I wasn't debating the content of the song in question, I know it's the exact same one. All I'm saying is that what was playing in my head at the time was the Len/Miku version and not another variation.

[Edit] November 28 2012
    It's completely my fault, I realize that sometimes I when I write something I often tend to omit a crucial detail thus leading to confusion. That however is certainly not my intention and after articulating what I have done It'd do me well to pay better mind in being descriptive. I do sincerely thank you for help me find the song and further more for the information on the controller as well.