1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there Guest! Take a look at this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Moving forward with the Wiki and Forums

Discussion in 'Community' started by Monds, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

Firstly, let me briefly introduce myself, some of you may recognise my name in other areas such as VNN. For those who don't, I am the president of VNN as well as the owner of this website and the projectdiva.wiki. Now with that being said, although the forums have been doing fine I feel like they could be better and bring in more people.

Some of our plans include the coverage of other rhythm games featuring VOCALOIDs as there are many out there and I noticed that a lot of Project DIVA players also play others, myself included. We also hope to expand these forums even more on an international level, which I will use VNN to help us with this.

Secondly, since there is a lot of information out there to gather this may take some time. Therefore if any of you here have information on any other of these games and would like to help please feel free to reply to this thread or send me or @MikuHatsune a message and we will do what we can to make this addition as complete as possible.

Third, if you have any request or adition that you would like to see on the forums or wiki, please feel free to reply to this thread as well and we will see if it is possible.

PS: As for the leaderboard, it is something that we will be looking into adding again from the old forum. Sorry if it is taking so long.

Hopefully this will bring more to the experience of these forums and look forward to a better future and more members to discuss with.

Expect to see more of me around and I hope to be able to talk more to some of you as well!