1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Module Attributes

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by PinkoStickLuv, Mar 29, 2016.

1. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Can someone explain what the Modules attributes( I mean like for the ones that affect gameplay like 12 second rate up what does that mean) I already know what New Module, Rare Module, And Accessory Drop mean but the rest confuse me also that ones that give rates up every 100 combo means the higher level of Module you use with the attribute the more voltage you get from every 100 Cobo right? Thanks in advance. If you don't know all the attributes the wiki has most of them.

2. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

___ Combo Rate UP (eg. Hatsune Miku Append) means for every combo you make of that amount, like every 20 notes, the Voltage % goes up the indicated amount.

___ Combo Bonus Lv._ (eg. Hatsune Miku Emerald) similar to Combo Rate UP, but instead of Voltage %, you get a fixed number of points instead.

___ Second Rate UP (eg. DE:MONSTAR) means every amount of time passed in the song, like every 8 seconds, the Voltage % automatically goes up the indicated amount.

Safety Judge CT (eg. Bandage Heart) I don't know what this does, it says it makes Chance Time easier but... in what way, I have no idea, so sorry!

Safety Judge TZ (eg. White Eve) same as Safety Judge CT, but for Technical Zones, instead.

Rate Notes + Lv_ (eg. Lollipop) the amount of "glowy" notes in the song increases depending on the attribute level.

Technical Rate Up Lv_ (eg. Marionette) when you clear Technical Zones, the amount of Voltage automatically increases by the indicated %. Higher level, higher %.

Chance Star Catch (eg. Liar) if your Chance Time Star is filled but you MISS the scratch note, you still get Chance Time Success.

Miss Voltage (eg. Hatsune Miku Yukata Style) when you get SAD/wrong button press, you still get some points/Voltage for your attempt.

This should be all besides the module/accessory attributes!

3. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    For the Safety Judge ones, I'd assume since it's called SAFETY judge, it still counts SAFEs as hitting the note in Chance Time and Tech Zones respectively. So Tech zones would not fail if you hit SAFE, and the Chance Time star would still fill with a SAFE.

4. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva
    Thanks for the help do you know what the attribute Norma Break does? Kaito's cool medley module has it and so does Rin's beauty medley module.

5. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

Tested using Luka's Fresh Star module, Norma Break removes the effects of all Challenge Items(eg. 2X Speed, Panic, Micro Notes) during the quest.

6. PinkoStickLuv

Playing Project Diva
    Thanks for clarifying what a strange item lol and thank you for all your help!

7. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Since I manage to get my 100% modules, I made a very quick video of each vocaloid and their modules and accessoires.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... I_5pDbR5SA

The video itself is terrible (sorry but I have no other options to show :( i blame space), but it's complete.