1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Mirai 2 Localisation DEFINITELY happening!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Deluxe' started by Nepgear, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com
    http://blogs.sega.com/2014/07/02/hatsun ... rai-remix/

Hatsune Miku: Project MIRAI Remix Announced For Western Release on Popular Nintendo Handheld System

SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON – July 2, 2014 – SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced that Hatsune Miku: Project MIRAI Remix (working title), an enhanced version of the popular Japanese video game Hatsune Miku: Project MIRAI 2, will launch in the West on Nintendo 3DS in 2015. A fan favorite franchise, Hatsune Miku: Project MIRAI Remix will mark the first release from the Project MIRAI series outside of Japan and also the first appearance of Hatsune Miku game on a Nintendo platform outside of Japan.

Hatsune Miku: Project MIRAI Remix features characters rendered in beautiful stereoscopic 3D, with two different rhythm game modes (button and touch) and three difficulties per song. Players will enjoy a highly customizable experience with user customization options for button icons and sounds, character costumes and gear for the character rooms. Players can create and share personalized player cards that show off who you are as well as create customized dance routines to the songs, your own musical phrase and personalized comments about their favorite in-game videos, all via StreetPass™. The game also utilizes the AR card and photo capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS to bring characters to life in 3D.

“Hatsune Miku’s popularity in the West keeps growing, and we are proud to support such an amazing franchise with our games,” said John Cheng, President and COO, SEGA of America.

2. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Well, maybe i will buy a 3DS ONLY to play this game, better late than never...

3. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Same here! Whenever I saw games for it I always ended up thinking it still wouldn't be worthwhile if I couldn't play project MIRAI.
    At long last, project Mirai in english...

4. infinity

infinity Little traveler

A new highscore table to build :)

5. saturnfireflie

saturnfireflie Big Debut

So happy :D
    Now fans do not have to miss out on the Nintendo version...
    All my 3ds dreams have come true :P