1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

[MikuFlick/02] December Patch & Updates

Discussion in 'Discontinued Games' started by pentarou, Dec 31, 2013.

1. pentarou

pentarou Welcome to DIVA!

Hi all, I'm new here.

Empty forum but someone is updating the wiki so i assume someone here is playing Miku Flick. If it wasn't obvious, I'm posting here because MF and MF/02 are my games of choice.

I thought I'd join the forum and start up a topic since the last posts on Miku Flick here were about a year ago :(

Wanted to mention that the most recent patch (issued about a week ago?) fixes not one but TWO game-breaking bugs: (1) the crash on scrolling on the DLC store page, and (2) the crash on startup if your wifi is connected to the internet.

End result: MF/02 is playable again, *and* has a new DLC pack to boot! I had to wipe my iPad not long ago, so I'm glad to be able to finally re-download all the packs I was missing, although I'm not looking forward to unlocking BTL again...

Just for kicks here are my current BTL scores for the Rock Pack:
    Kodoku no Hate 214,594 - B
    Rolling Girl 228,144 - C
    Toumei Suisai - 190,088 - C

Hoping for more Sega support for Miku Flick, and cheers to all the English Flickers out there! And if you're not playing, well you should be. :)

--pent

2. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

Re: [MikuFlick/02] December Patch

Welcome.

Interesting, I didn't know they added a new DLC pack. I'll have to check it out.

3. pentarou

pentarou Welcome to DIVA!

New pack to commemorate Miku Day:

Kosaki Satoru - The secret garden
    sasakure.UK - 39
    ryo - sono ichibyou slow motion

Secret Garden is easily S-able on BTL
    39 and Ichibyou are a bit harder